[FIXED] Error when requesting address on 25/Feb/2024

I have a strange bug…

After requesting an address I get this message instead of the site with the address and the profile of the recipient

The URL is correct but it seems as this is an ID which is not connected with my account.

I’ve requested 6 addresses but they don’t show up on the travelling page but the counter goes up from 6 to 12.

And I also got the emails with the IDs and addresses. But the first and fifth ID goes to the same account (the usernames are identical).

It’s really weird. Has someone else this problem?

@paulo could you please have a look into this issue esp. with the identical account?

11 Likes

Hello @grizzabella,

thank you for opening this topic, I have the same problem! I have now 4 more in the counter although the addresses didn’t show up.
I will have a look in my emails now.

2 Likes

Same here (error), but I am receiving the mails with the address.
I don’t see duplicate users among them.

2 Likes

I received the addresses via email - and they are all different (no same users)

I have same issue. I got four ID but only two different address. I’ll send an email to the Postcrossing team also about this.

3 Likes

Same problem for me!

1 Like

Same here.
Got the adress by mail but it isn’t listed in my travelling postcards.

1 Like

The same for me. I received the address and ID by e-mail, but nothing is displayed in my profile.

1 Like

Same here !
And all the adresses I get are from the same country…
That is new to me too…

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same issues. I got the address via email but not appearing on the site itself.

2 Likes

Hopefully @Paulo will soon be able to fix it for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here. and I send now two postcards to the same address.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

I have this problem as well :neutral_face:

1 Like

I give up for today. Maybe it will work again tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue. I can send the cards but I cannot upload the photos like I normally would as they haven’t registered

same here!

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

Something is amiss, hang tight while I look into this.

19 Likes