Show Us Your ATC (Artist Trading Cards)

Very beautiful layers

1 Like

Beautiful!!

Hello! I am new here ! I made these

Is there a theme for atc ? Do you choose the one you swap with?

9 Likes

This topic is about showing the ATCs you made, it’s not a swap-topic. If you’d like to swap with some of those who showed ATCs (or maybe even wrote that they’d like to swap), you can send them a PM. Then you’ll arrange all the swap modalities in that personal message.

Or you use the topic you opened a few days ago for arranging swaps:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/handmade-atc-swaps-call-for-france/697108

There’s also someone else who asks for ATC-swaps in Other items https://community.postcrossing.com/t/offer-artist-trading-cards/521300

For “blind” ATC-exchanges the ATC-Tag is great. You can send whatever you like and you receive a surprprise ATC from someone else a bit later.

As long as you don’t arrange a swap for a special theme, you can do whatever theme you like.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for all your help. I am sorry if i was awkward about my questions hence am.new am a bit confused with getting used to the forum . I thank you for helping :blush:

No problem, you just ask your questions - we were all beginners at some point.

There’s also the DIRECTORY Handmade Cards & Mail Art where you maybe find some stuff that’s interesting for you.

Or you use for topics tagged with mailart or handmade - but not everybody uses those tags when opening a topic.

1 Like

winter-themed ATC I made with my hand-carved eraser stamps of a bird, a fox and a tree :

8 Likes

I LOVE the Halloween ones, and who care’s if they weren’t finished in time, I’m sure there’s plenty of people like myself who collect Halloween things all year round, these are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You’re right, and even though I was unsure at first, it wasn’t difficult to find people to send these cards to. And speaking from personal experience, I certainly wouldn’t mind receiving Halloween related things all year round as well.
It’s a bit of a shame I didn’t manage to make any ATCs in time for Halloween this year though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I bet they were snapped up! I can never get my stuff ready on time, right now I should be sending Christmas cards out but I know full well my friends around the world will be getting them in Jan haha, I guess anytime is a good time to get happy mail though right?! Love your stuff, I went across and followed you on IG :slight_smile: have a great Sunday!

1 Like

I certainly get it about holiday cards! I was hoping to be a bit more ‘responsible’ this year and make sure I have everything prepared, but I’m not sure if it’ll work out.
But honestly, January doesn’t sound too late to get some Christmas mail, at least to me. And yes, it’s always great to get some happy mail :grin:
Thank you so much for your kind words, and have a great Sunday as well!

1 Like

I love this :slight_smile: Just been to check out your profile/links Love your artwork, your job sounds incredible too :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little secret:
When I´m feeling a little bit blue, I always look through this and the “Handmade and Mail Art” thread.
I added ATCs on my official “wishlist”. :slight_smile:

It really does help to see these amazing cards. Every artist participating in these threads: Thank you! :smiley:

7 Likes

I can exchange if you would like, pm your address and is that your pup on the avatar? I know it isn’t a flying penguin :joy:

2 Likes

Oh wow thank you for the link!! :wink:

1 Like

Some ATCs I finished over the weekend.

21 Likes

Last night, I hand-carved eraser stamp of a woman for the first time and made an ATC with its print (hand-print with an ink pad)

Swap requests welcome ! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I appreciate the tree one. It appears a little abstract to me. It’s cool!

2 Likes

Winter ATC for a swap (rubber stamped image) :snowflake: (the postcard is only because it went with the swap, it’s not by me)

12 Likes

Today I made these ATCs with my hand-carved eraser stamps :dove: :black_cat: :owl: :hedgehog:

By the way, there is a thread in Tag section on the forum called Vote on New Tags. I have just started a poll there for my new tag idea :

Show the ATCs You Offer Tag

If any of you are interested, please come and vote for the new tag idea. Thank you a lot in advance! :slight_smile:

6 Likes