Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Oooh, I would love to, but I am not a artist like you, I a creative on a much lower level. But if you would exchange nonetheless, I would be really happy.

2 Likes

@Kayla1973 Everybody is an artist, I made these three inspired by your cards on this thread

20 Likes

Wow, I like them, well done!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Kākāpō on a card protector based on this reference photo.

14 Likes

We are all artists … and I would love to exchange. Pm me your address. Art is how you see things… I love to see what others see. If we put it in a box making rules about what “good art is” we would never have some of the most exciting art we have today. I always love the example of Banksy, whose work sells for millions yet as an experiment he sat on the sidewalk in NYC Central Park with his art selling for 60.00 … people passed by it and he only made one sale. Art is a funny thing that sometimes people don’t see the worth. I love to see other people’s perspectives. All art is priceless.

14 Likes

Another card ready for the post. This one is going to a young postcrosser who likes robots and minions.

27 Likes

Another one for the mailman to take to start its journey

29 Likes

He looks great and wonderful!:two_hearts::dog2:

1 Like

I don’t have any dog cards so I made this one for a postcrosser. Also my first Christmas card! Got to start early :sweat_smile:

38 Likes

Not a typical Christmas-card, but typical me… :woman_shrugging:t2:

34 Likes

And I was also inspired by you🙂

26 Likes

Wow, they look great!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I love making the postcard i send . Here some of them :blush:

Cant wait to have more postcrosser to send them some cards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

30 Likes

It looks amazing! If you like you can participate in the Handmade RR or in different tags concerning handmade.

1 Like

Oh thank you @JOSEMARIE that sounds really nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . I did not understand the meaning of RR :face_with_monocle::weary:

1 Like

RR or round robin is a group in which you can participate by signing up. Mostly it’s a group of 4 persons in the handmade RR, sometimes 5.

1 Like

This is a double card, same subject just one more of a caricature humor based than the other. Both head out tomorrow

38 Likes

I made this card a few weeks ago for @artdavinci. She received it today. It was my first handmade card ever and I was a bit nervous to send it. But I think the card is really cute.

59 Likes

I love the card it is a well done and extremely sweet. Put a smile on my face and made my man box happy

2 Likes

I’m too excited about this card I sent out today. I think it’s my favorite card yet. I cannot draw, but I can do this. (what is this anyway? Is there a style name for this?)

41 Likes