Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Oh thank you @JOSEMARIE that sounds really nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . I did not understand the meaning of RR :face_with_monocle::weary:

1 Like

RR or round robin is a group in which you can participate by signing up. Mostly it’s a group of 4 persons in the handmade RR, sometimes 5.

1 Like

This is a double card, same subject just one more of a caricature humor based than the other. Both head out tomorrow

38 Likes

I made this card a few weeks ago for @artdavinci. She received it today. It was my first handmade card ever and I was a bit nervous to send it. But I think the card is really cute.

59 Likes

I love the card it is a well done and extremely sweet. Put a smile on my face and made my man box happy

2 Likes

I’m too excited about this card I sent out today. I think it’s my favorite card yet. I cannot draw, but I can do this. (what is this anyway? Is there a style name for this?)

41 Likes

Woooah! Great card! I’d call it a collage.

4 Likes

header big five
I definitely make my own cards: A lot of them!
When I’m not busy making greeting cards, I have been connecting stamps to their map locations. This is an example of the so-called “Big Five” … there are at least 20 different topics and all of them have a write-up on LinkedIn, giving you background information on the card, the stamps and why both are important.

17 Likes

I love this! so creative :slight_smile: whoever got this is VERY lucky :smiley:

2 Likes

Already received.

I really enjoyed making this one.

30 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show your Food Packaging cards

I like to draw, or make paper elements like card holders or mini booklets with surprises inside (sometimes I create them too) :love_letter:

35 Likes

Love this!!! @CoffeeMomster very inspiring!

Gorgeous !!! Sooo well done ! Bravo🤗 @Celaeno_283

1 Like

I finished this quokka card today. I think he’s cute. I really enjoyed making it. I hope I will soon draw the address of a postcrosser who enjoys handmade cards. Up untill now I only seem to draw postcrossers that don’t want them

61 Likes

Sooooo cute :two_hearts:!

1 Like

That postcard is so so cute!! It reminds me of animal crossing a little bit!! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

I love looking at all of these cool handmade postcards that all of you guys make!! I am also so so happy to receive them as well!! Handmade is so so cool! :blush::black_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Today, for world fake artist stamp day, (14° Journée Mondiale du Faux Timbre d’Artiste), I sent my creation to the typewriter museum in Lausanne (Switzerland).

26 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show us your Selfmade “fake” Stamps/ Cinderella Stamps/ Artistamps

@thestarsandthesky thank you. I love to play animal crossing and it does look a bit like them. I saw on your profile that today is your birthday. Congratulations :partying_face:. If you like I can send you my quokka card

3 Likes