Thank you

You are a phenomenal artist!

Hello
My first ATC . I’m waiting for your opinions :blush:

9 Likes

Very beautiful

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush::blush::blush:

Two more ATCs with more dark blackout poetry. Hands are hard, but I keep trying! :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

I made a shaker ATC a while ago. That’s an ATC with layers, filled with stuff - in that case, with fluorescent glitter. The scroll and the background raven move when you shake the card, too. The lady is a character from my stories. (She’s an alchemist.) It was a lot of work, but I’m very happy with the result.

Mirainn

If you’re curious how I made that, a full step-by-step with more pictures and a list of the materials can be found here in my journal.

21 Likes

I had some image transfers roughly the size of an ATC, that have been lying around for a while, as well as some insect images, so I decided to make some ATCs using them.
As always, added finishing touches with some found words, and they even kind of make sense all together :grin:

21 Likes

Amazing as always, I really like your style! :star_struck: What did you use as backgrounds - are those some b/w print-outs that you coloured with markers?

:green_heart: :fox_face:

1 Like

Tank you so much!
These backgrounds are gelli plate image transfers made on neon printer paper :grinning:

2 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Those are beautiful!!!

1 Like

11 Likes

Inspired by @bendoodle I decided to make my first ever ACTs :slight_smile:

It’s a Dutch quadriptych and the translation is as follows:
Abused, torn apart, not spared. Her meek eyes water
Quiet head, all cried out in the night
How wonderful, life force, so great
Living in a different light

23 Likes

I was testing some new alcohol markers. The Blob fish turned out fine but the blue got away from me. So I added the funny text and sent it off to a friend.

5 Likes

My favorite as well. Very nice.

1 Like

Ever since I received one of @bendoodle 's neurographic art ATCs, I’ve been inspired to make some myself. Granted, with all the elements on top of it neurographic art in the background doesn’t stand out too much, but it’s still there, and it’s been quite relaxing to make.
As for the main subject of these cards, I’ve been wanting to use these stamps for a while. Generally “it’s all in your head” doesn’t have a positive connotation, being used to dismiss one’s worries or concerns. So I put lots of tiny elements and pieces in people’s heads, and some words as well, with the main idea being that even if something’s “only” in your head, it doesn’t mean it’s not real. And I attempted to make it more positive, of course. Something like that, at least.

28 Likes

As always, your ATC are absolutely amazing! :heart_eyes: And I really like the idea behind them.

:green_heart: :fox_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much, it means a lot coming from you :grin:

1 Like