Copenhagen meet-up on December 3rd, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Copenhagen, Denmark
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Gudrun’s Goodies
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, December 3rd
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14 o’clock
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Drink tea/coffee/hot chocolate/etc. and write postcards

Hello everyone,

We’re organising a meetup in Copenhagen on December 3rd, 2022. You’re very welcome to join, we’ll meet in a cosy café, talk and write postcards.

So far I’ve got the following signed up:

1. @VilhelmR
  2. @HanPlans
  3. @MaaikeZwart
  4. @gforp
  5. @jessyp
  6. @martam
  7. @marit_la
  8. @NOE6ACV
  9. @RM1010

And as maybe:

1. @marble_wings

This will be the postcard for the meetup:

Thank you,
Vilhelm

Original message:

Is there any interest in having another postcrossing meet-up in Copenhagen, sometime before the end of the year? Please leave a message if you’d realistically consider coming :smiley:.

The suggested date is because I have to set one, but this post is only to gauge interest.

If any of you have facebook, feel free to post here (I don’t have facebook myself): Postcrossing Norden.

6 Likes

I am insterested, but for me to attend, it would have to be on a Saturday as I am travelling from Norway.

2 Likes

Sounds fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have posted in Postcrossing Norden on Facebook.

1 Like

I would love to attend a meetup in Copenhagen, but I can’t make it this November (since I’m going to the meetup in Svalbard November 12th). December might be hard, but might also be possible. Beyond that I’m game, just make it a Saturday so I can fly down after work on a Friday and home on Sunday :grin:

1 Like

Aloha,

sounds great, I am definitely in. On December 10th I am on the meeting in Lübeck, but any other date will do. And yes, it has to be a Saturday for me too as I am arriving with the ferry Friday night.

1 Like

I would like to join, too!

Sounds fun, I would love to join!

Looks cool! I would like to join :slight_smile:

let’s do this!

I’m currently in the processing of sending an individual message to every postcrossing member active within the last six months from the Copenhagen and Zealand Regions, as well as Skåne county.

As there’s a limit to how many personal messages I can send per day, this is taking a little while, but I’ve finished with Copenhagen and Zealand, and am now working my way through Skåne.

When that’s done, I’ll set up a poll for Saturdays for the rest of the year, and tag everyone who’s shown any activity in this thread :ballot_box:.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in joining. Sounds like fun :blush:

If in December I am interested

Yes

Jeg vil absolut være interesseret, men først i foråret 2023.

I would be interested.

Okay everyone, here is the pool for a meet-up in Copenhagen. By request they’re all Saturdays.

If there’s not much support, we can try again for a date in 2023 :slight_smile: .

Day for Copenhagen meet-up (all Saturdays)
  • October 29
  • November 5
  • November 12
  • November 19
  • November 26
  • December 3
  • December 10
  • December 17

0 voters

@ahmetone @anaia @gforp @HanPlans @Hellasmaas @jessyp @johanneca @kseistrup @MaaikeZwart @marble_wings @marco1 @Silencio @TsiakPavlos @_Mirka_ @Jesper_DK @MissAnne @RM1010 @EleaBee @jam1003 @Jarulf @majsan182 @mangaolove @marinuchi @noberi @Ridur @Sawdny @SincerelyDesiree @Jellinge @arcticgirl64 @Tanumine @NOE6ACV @marit_la @KAS

I will have to wait until 2023. I did have 5th/6th November as a possibility, but there’s a Plant Based Expo (about vegan foods) in Øksnehallen during that weekend that I’d like to attend.

Happy meet-up, everyone!

1 Like

I will have to wait until 2023. I did have 5th/6th November as a possibility, but there’s a Plant Based Expo (about vegan foods) in Øksnehallen during that weekend that I’d like to attend.
Happy meet-up, everyone!

Sounds amazing, I might actually go to that :sweat_smile:

I’d be interested in attending, but I think it will be difficult in what’s left of 2022. I vote for 2023 :blush:

1 Like