Copenhagen meet-up on December 3rd, 2022

I’ll give the vote until Friday, then it’ll have been up for a week.

@kseistrup, @LeishaCamden and @Jellinge: There seems to be enough support to do it in 2022, but I’ll be more than glad to do it again in 2023 :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

The poll is now closed, and there’s an even split between November 26th, December 3rd and December 10th. In that case I’ll just choose December 3rd. Please let me know if you’ll be attending, either here or in a private message.
@ahmetone @anaia @gforp @HanPlans @Hellasmaas @jessyp @johanneca @kseistrup @MaaikeZwart @marble_wings @marco1 @Silencio @TsiakPavlos @_Mirka_ @Jesper_DK @MissAnne @RM1010 @EleaBee @jam1003 @Jarulf @majsan182 @mangaolove @marinuchi @noberi @Ridur @Sawdny @SincerelyDesiree @Jellinge @arcticgirl64 @Tanumine @NOE6ACV @marit_la @KAS @kseistrup @anaia @LeishaCamden

2 Likes

It’s impossible for me to attend on that date so please remove me from the list. But hopefully there will be other opportunities.

I won’t be able to attend on that date

I can’t attend on that date, but I wish y’all a merry meetup.

I’ll be there!

I’ll be there.

1 Like

I can’t that date. I have a Christmas party that weekend

I’m available :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I’m unavailable that weekend.
Fingers crossed for a new meetup in 2023 :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
Have a great meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Vilhelm, thanks for organising the meetup! What time were you thinking of?

This date, 3 December, suits me fine.

Wonderful news, I will be there, thank you. :raising_hand_woman:t3::star_struck:

1 Like

Is it during the day on the 3rd or in the evening? If it’s the evening then I can’t come.

Thank you for your patience, it’s been busy days at the office :slight_smile:.

My plan is that we meet in the afternoon, maybe at like 14 o’clock, and once I know how many, I’ll find a cosy, suitable café in central Copenhagen. Do let me know if you’d like something different, like a walking tour of Copenhagen first (I’m not sure how many are joining from outside Copenhagen).

Since we have some time, I’ll also have custom postcards made (I have a friend who’s good with designs, but let me know if you’d like to contribute), but I’ll need to know how many you each want. I’ll of course share the design before ordering anything.

So far I’ve got the following signed up (and please let me know if you’re interested in meet-up postcards):

1. @VilhelmR
  2. @MaaikeZwart
  3. @gforp
  4. @ahmetone
  5. @marit_la
  6. @NOE6ACV
  7. @HanPlans

And as maybe (please let me know if you can come, when you know):

1. @marble_wings
Should I create a WhatsApp or similar group for organising?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes, but I don’t use WhatsApp

0 voters

I’ve never been to a postcrossing meetup before and I’m super excited ^^
Excuse my ignorance, but to decide how many cards I would want: what do you usually do during a postcrossing meetup? Are we sending out postcards via postcrossing during the meetup? (and would these be the special meet-up postcards?)

It’s my first one too :slight_smile:

I’m only planning to order enough postcards for me to send through postcrossing (15 at present), but you’re free to do with them as you please. I get a lot of direct swap requests, so I can ask some of those people, how they’d feel about a meet-up postcard too.

If there people coming who don’t know Copenhagen, I’ll be happy to give a walking tour through central Copenhagen, but otherwise I imagine meeting at a café for talking and writing postcards. If you have any ideas, I’d love to hear them.

1 Like

I think a meetup at a cafe is perfect (I’ve been to Copenhagen before and do not really need a walk tour).

I would like 20 meetup postcards.

And I will come for sure.

1 Like

I have been to Kopenhagen before too and I also don’t need a walking tour.

And I would like to have 40 Meeting cards. Please let me know, how much I have to pay for them.

Thank you.

I’ll go for 5 meetup postcards :slight_smile: