Copenhagen-based meet-up

@gforp
can you delete me from the “going”-list?
i’m not able to attend :cry:

There is still plenty of time left and we cannot predict COVID developments but I keep thinking about it.
We could meet at a cafe in the afternoon or, if you were interested we could meet earlier at the City Hall Square, walk up Strøget and check postcard shops on our way, end up at Magasin du Nord (cafe on a top floor), write/sign postcards and if you like we could go through Nyhavn and Amalienborg to visit the Little Mermaid. The weather is unpredictable, COVID unpredictable … fingers crossed.

1 Like

Pls delete me and Noctivagus from going -list, since we can’t travel to Denmark, thank you

Sorry ! I was looking forward to meeting you both again :frowning:

Sounds like a plan. I’m still planning to come, depending on the covid situation of course. Would arrive at the airport at 9am.

1 Like

Due to the current Covid situation and health issues I won’t be able to come :pensive:

Hello @gforp,

Is there a Café yet where we will meet? And will there be a meeting card?

Can’t wait to finally meet you all.

Sad news :frowning: I will to have weekends for a month so I cannot host and participate in the meeting. My boss changed his holiday plans yesterday and everything is upside down. So very sad and sorry.

I have found a replacement for next Friday. Who is coming ?

As far as I understand we are meeting on Friday with @schneggisabrina @NOE6ACV @Star-Mix-1982 - not sure about @pinayodysse.

I am sending a plan in the evening so do let me know if there is anybody else, please. There are no COVID restrictions but the weather forecast says “rain”. Bewitching the rain :wink:

By the way, I cannot see any posts in this thread so do mail me if you have any additional questions, please.

Hello Genek,

Thank you for all the information, so 12 o’clock at Rådhuspladsen on the 25th of September it is now, right?

I will need postcards and stamps too so it comes quite handy to shop for postcards on our way to the Café, and I know it is quite expensive to send postcards from Denmark. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that it is not raining.

See you on Saturday,

Anja

1 Like

Due to ill health in the family, I won’t be able to attend, hope you all have a good time.

Thank you for your lovely card from this meetup. :smiley:

1 Like

@gforp @NOE6ACV @schneggisabrina @Star-Mix-1982 @pinayodyssey @akalle @Robinchen @jhbr @arcticgirl64 @PasoDoble @Nicaulie

If any of you are still interested, I’m trying to gauge interest in a new meet-up :slight_smile:: Interest in another Copenhagen meet-up?. You’re of course welcome to join that thread for updates.

3 Likes

Depending on when it would be I would love to be there

1 Like

I am in.

Btw, @VilhelmR, it would be the fourth not the second meet up in Copenhagen :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve fixed the title on the main post :+1:

1 Like

I am still very interested, but depending the date and how the Covid19-pandemic is developing.

Dear everyone in this thread, we’ve settled on December 3rd for the Copenhagen meet-up. You can find all the relevant info here: Copenhagen meet-up on December 3rd, 2022.