Copenhagen-based meet-up

If traveling is possible again and I will be able to get off the weekend I will definitely come. I love Copenhagen

1 Like

Hei there,
I just clicked “going” as well and will keep my fingers crossed that we’re allowed to travel again come autumn! So if everything is safe I’d love to come :slight_smile:

If travel restrictions allow I would love to come.

I’m now attending a wedding on the 25th of September, so either someone else will have to organise, or we can move the day to another time in the autumn:

• Keep September 25th
  • New date in the autumn

0 voters

Will be happy to take care of a meeting on 25th. Let’s see how pandemic develops…

1 Like

As I have now gotten the second dose of the covid vaccine, I guess there should be no problem for me travelling in September.

I have also booked a hotel for the weekend 24 to 26 September.

1 Like

Sorry missed the poll, have been ill and away from Postcrossing.

Are we still going ahead? I have already booked flights / hotel, so will be in the city anyway :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s going ahead, @gforp is handling the meet-up now :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Hello.
Please tell me, will you have a postcard from the meeting? Can I trade with someone?)

If I can go due to corona, Me and and my husband will join
akalle and Noctivagus

1 Like

Hi, is there a quota for the number of attendees? I just see that 19 is going… I’d like to join, but I’m still waiting for my schedule. I lived in Denmark for 2,5 years! But never met a single Postcrosser during that time… :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hi, I work near Nyhavn and meet tourists from all over all the time. Right now a number shouldn’t be an issue. Will let you know,

1 Like

If traveling is possible at the time of the meeting. I would love to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello.
Who you are? And what do you want to talk about?

I am really sorry but I shall not come to the meet-up in Copenhagen, so please take me off the list.

1 Like

I won’t be able to come. Will be visiting my family in north of Norway then

@gforp
can you delete me from the “going”-list?
i’m not able to attend :cry:

There is still plenty of time left and we cannot predict COVID developments but I keep thinking about it.
We could meet at a cafe in the afternoon or, if you were interested we could meet earlier at the City Hall Square, walk up Strøget and check postcard shops on our way, end up at Magasin du Nord (cafe on a top floor), write/sign postcards and if you like we could go through Nyhavn and Amalienborg to visit the Little Mermaid. The weather is unpredictable, COVID unpredictable … fingers crossed.

1 Like

Pls delete me and Noctivagus from going -list, since we can’t travel to Denmark, thank you

Sorry ! I was looking forward to meeting you both again :frowning: