BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND - 1 October 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Brisbane, Queensland

:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Saint Lucy Caffe e Cucina, next to Tennis Courts, University of Queensland, Blair Dr, St Lucia QLD 4067

:calendar: DATE: Sunday, 1 October 2023

:alarm_clock: TIME: 10am

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

As it is World Postcard Day, why not meet up with people that have like-minded interest?

We will meet in the cafe for morning tea/brunch. followed by postcard signing, collection sharing, postcard swap or purchasing, and enjoying each other’s company.

I will be bringing 2 cards that I designed as I included in the form below as well as the official world postcard day.

If you are interested in attending please register interest in this form so we can make sure we keep you up to date on details.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

By answering these questions it will enable Christy to keep in contact with you about the event. Your details will not be shared.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

2 Likes

Hi Christy,
I love your meetup cards! Would you like to swap cards for a WPD and an India meet-up card?

Hi, I would love too!
Could you let me know which card you would be interested in?

Cheers!

I’ll be attending

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I love the Australian animal card. Is anyone interested in swapping with me? I can offer German Meetup cards in exchange. Thank you in advance and have fun at the meetup.

Cheers Anne

Update: Exchange partner found

If you are going to the Brisbane meet up, and want to swap with Melbourne and Canberra for the matching card, please check out this thread:

If anyone would like to swap a meetup for meetup card with me, email me bridget.larsen@gmail.com

Hope the meetup was fun :star_struck:

1 Like

It was really fun and quite a relaxing day. Hope you can join us in the future :smile:

1 Like