1 October 2023 - World Postcard Day, Toowoomba QLD

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Toowoomba, Queensland

:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe63 Southtown, Shop 8/140 South St, Toowoomba

:calendar: DATE: Sunday 1st October 2023 (Long Weekend)

:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30am

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will meet at the cafe for morning tea, Meet Up card signing, sharing of recent favourite Postcrossing cards, swapping and postcard purchasing.

World Postcard Day is a great opportunity to write and share postcards with anyone. I have three design that I have printed, the official Postcrossing support WPD card, the Postal Hug Australia Card and one Designed by Postcrosser helent who has made a set with some other parts of Australia. This link shows you the cards.

If you are interested in attending please register interest in this form so we can make sure we keep you up to date on details.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

By answering these questions it will enable Vanessa to keep in contact with you about the event. Your details will not be shared.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

1 Like

Updated. Thank you @nephthys51 for agreeing to swap with me!

Summary

My WPD offers:

1 Like

Hello you amazing Aussies! Would anyone like to swap a meetup card with me for WPD here in India? I have official WPD cards and we are also working on an India exclusive WPD design (but it hasn’t been finalized yet). :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are going to the Toowoomba meet up, and want to swap with Melbourne and Canberra for the matching cards, please check out this thread:

would any one be interested swapping Australian wpd hug card to Finland wpd hug card? I have also 6 other meetup cards around Finland for wpd meetups i attend to.

Are you still looking for an Australian Postal Hug?
Vanessa

hi yes i still look for australia mailbox hug sorry for late reply. what you like to have return? Heidi