What postcards have you sent or received today?

I sent some Brazilian artistic postarcds :blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yesterday’s trip to the postbox was a really fun one!

I received these three cards from:
@siori for the Secret Santa RR;
@piavano for a direct swap; and
@Sommerwind_S for a lottery win.

Thank you all!

3 Likes

@meiadeleite @Daleth23 @moniage @anon79293272

Today post send by myself :relieved: to those three Postcrosser.

1 Like

I was away for a while so I have LOTS of cards to report today:

From @GarciaA I received a wonderful Istanbul card in the “Request a Country” tag - thank you so much!

From @ladybug513 I received this wonderful festive card from her lottery. I love it thank you!

From @anastasia_wf2000 I received. lovely blue cats card for my collection, thanks so much!

From @KiwiAngie another wonderful blue cats card for my collection from the H&F RR Group 903! Thank you so much!

From @estrellacards a super map card in the I’m offering tag - thanks so much!

From @salkinila a wonderful Christmas card from the HF RR Group 903 - thanks so much!

From @JuliaBe I received the super cute Winnie the Pooh lottery card! Thanks so much!

From @Nathalie71 I received a very cute Rudolph card in the Holiday cards RR group 903. Thanks so much!

From @chubbyhamster I received a swap card - WOW Australia - wonderful card thank you!

From @jilltootee I received. a beautiful map card - this was a tag in the "Tag a person you never tagged before " and has been on its way since August. So happy it made its way here finally!! Thank you!

From @Xute I received this wonderful Kremlin card - I had my eyes on this for a long time, thank you for sending it to me!

From @wanderingPT I received a wonderful card for my national parks collection in the “Rescue a sinking tag” tag. thank you SO much!!

From @kampfetka I received another wonderful blue cats card for my collection - thanks so much for the swap!!

From @breeze2902 I received a lottery card and I love it! Thank you for checking out our website, we really appreciate it!! :heart:

In the HF RR 903 again I received this beautiful card from Sabine, thank you so much!

In the Scavenger Hunt offer 2 I received this superb map with wonderful stickers from @ahmandah Thanks so much!

From @HickreeNut I received this BEAUTIFUL card from the Christmas postcards tag. Thank you so much!

From the Uno offer tag I received this beautiful card from @Tremotina - the colours are more beautiful then showing in my scan!!

From @anon43708176 I received this super card in the “Show the card you offer” tag - thank you so much!

And last but not least I received a surprise card from @anastasia_wf2000 - it is beautiful thank you SO much!

Thank you everyone for the lovely cards and wonderful messages!!

18 Likes

On the last photo everyone can see your adress. So maybe you’d like to replace/delete it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks fixed

5 Likes

OMG. That stamp with the Count! :grinning: So hilarious.

Not sent today but yesterday:

Lottery card to @NatM and a direct swap to @niki5. To both a big SORRY for the delay. :cry: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I’ve sent all these today after a week in quarantine

19 Likes

It seems my postoffice kept all together my postcards until today. I received ten! 4 from Germany, 2 Austria, 1 Taiwan, 1 USA and 2 from Finland… a beautiful cloudy day was today :star_struck:

10 Likes

A cute one from India ,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No apologies at all, because I’m late in sending card too :see_no_evil: I was travelling during Thanksgiving weekend, so didn’t get time to write cards

4 Likes

-my mail today: Christmascard from Libellchen5 (DE)

-my mail 2.12.: Holidaycard from Ellandan (GB)

-my mail 01.12.: official from CN and Meetingcard from Utelia (DE)

-my mail 30.11.: Surprisecard from Desmonia (DE)

-my mail 29.11.: officials from RU and BY and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-sent today : officials to RU and US and surprisecard to DE

(Forummember)

-received a card from me: Nadjafee and Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 320 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 237 days, 129 days Expired :frowning: , 3 x 19 days and today, :cn: 188 days, 168 days Expired :frowning: , 55 days and 19 days, :philippines: 173 days Expired :frowning: and 40 days, :azerbaijan: 161 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 44 days, :slovakia: 40 days, :taiwan: 40 days and 19 days, , :ru: 2 x 19 days, 7 days and today, :finland: 7 days and :latvia: 5 days.

-Last 10 received: :it:, :it:, :cn:, :new_zealand:, :ru:, :cn: :cn:, :ru:, :belarus: and :cn:.

Hi! :slight_smile: @bigfatmamacat
Please cover the senders adress. It is the one under yours.
Regarding asking for help.
There is an extra topic for this.

2 Likes

this Mon l received a surprise parcel from Russia @ViGru so beautiful and special!

10 Likes

Some recent winter & festive cards I’ve sent:

2 Likes

@Angeldreamer Some cards for the H&F :wink:

1 Like

I send +20 postcard.
The last sent 2 to Russia.

1 Like

Hi @Hella…this thread is just a conversational thread to share cards you have received and talk about them. You need to do the reporting of received cards in the actual groups that you chose to swap. Most people will bookmark the groups as they sign up for things (bookmark is at the very bottom of the page when you can’t scroll down anymore). Once bookmarked you can just go there when you enter the forum and see a list of all of the groups that you are participating in so you can report the cards in each one :slight_smile:

I will copy and paste your reported cards for HF RR from here.

2 Likes