What postcards have you sent or received today?

While my official postcards are traveling to the addressees, I have prepared postcards for sending tomorrow by RR and tag.

5 Likes

Last night I pulled three official addresses, and I’ve got two cards to send for tags! So they’ll all go out today or tomorrow weather permitting :grin::cloud_with_snow:

I also had CA-1160803 get registered Saturday, so that’s technically my most recent sent card!

5 Likes

First postcard sent from my new address reached its destination! It feels so good.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Super Cute and awesome!

1 Like

the translate is under her message Which is she stick on for you. and I can read her address also I think you should cover for her.

2 Likes

Thank you so much to @siori for the gorgeous lottery win tiger postcard that arrived here today! He is magnificent Siori! I love this card :heart_eyes:! Thank you so much.

3 Likes

To a Portuguese girl who studied history at graduation, sent this beautiful painting by one of the greatest Brazilian painters: Di Cavalcanti. The painting Is about a coffee worker

3 Likes

@Angeliz I have no idea who it is from. I wish I could have told them thank you, but that is how it goes sometimes. Maybe if they swap again they will sign their user name so I can read it. At least it got me me.

Oops! I forgot to mention who’s from… its wrote by Japanese

Its okay. I am just going to forget about it. Thanks anyway. If I could have read the tag I could have guessed but its okay. I just like to say thanks and acknowledge I received cards. Missing one will not be the worst thing to happen

i received 4 cards today, from 2 different people. i feel a bit spoiled. and they’re all so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The most recent one I sent was this one.

And the newest one that I got was this pretty one from Belarus. I took 67 days to get here so I’m really glad that it finally found its way to me!

3 Likes

Received a wonderful surprise Christmas / New Year card from a very kind Postcrosser in the UK to thank me for an official card I recently sent her.
Such a beautiful illustrated glitter card, I love it! :innocent::sparkles:

9 Likes

Received: 1 official from China.

Сегодня я получила милую открытку из России.
Вы только посмотрите на этого важного медведя*-*

8 Likes

Warmest wishes and hugs sent to my friends in Russia, my sweet Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Portugal and Lithuania :christmas_tree::snowflake::sparkler::snowflake::christmas_tree::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Received: 1 official from China.

1 Like

your wishes are wonderful!

1 Like

Sent this beautiful Highland cow. They are common in nature and recreational areas in the Netherlands:

2 Likes

My first official postcard reached the addressee yesterday.:dancer::dancer::dancer:
Unfortunately, due to my inexperience, I did not take a photo.

6 Likes