What postcards have you sent or received today?

Sent to Russia today.

7 Likes

Today none :frowning:

1 Like

I received a wonderful card today from Lithuania!

2 Likes

I received this beautiful Moomin/Little My card few days ago from Japan <3

11 Likes

Sending many.

13 Likes

100 gables from Amsterdam & Delftware houses:

2 Likes

cute panda card

4 Likes

-my mail 10.12.: Christmascards from Smokey1972 and LoneMatz (DE)

-my mail 09.12.: Cristmascards from Mamanclaiere (BE) and Killewips and Halloweencard from Busy-Marie (DE)

-my mail 8.12.: Christmascards from Xiaoi (DE) and Toucans (GB) and meetingcard from Meixi (AT)

-my mail 7.12.: Christmas RAS from Sandra0504 (DE)

-my mail 6.12.: 2 official from RU, Christmascard from Homine (FI), Meetingcard from Honeybee (AT) and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-sent 8.12.: 1 Christmascard

-sent 7.12.: 7 Christmascards

-sent 05.12.: 19 christmascards and 1 surprisecard

-received a card from me: Honeybee (AT), Azzurri (CH), Annibaer (LU), Toucans (GB), Namibia13, Hoentje (DE), Ninnle (CH), Veke250, Jeke, Mamanclaire and Chacha58 (BE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 329 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 245 days, 138 days Expired :frowning: , 28 days and 8 days, :cn: 196 days, 176 days, 63 days Expired :frowning: and 28 days, :philippines: 182 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 170 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 53 days, :slovakia: 49 days and :ru: 8 days.

-Last 10 received: :cn:, :new_zealand:, :ru:, :cn: :cn:, :ru:, :belarus:, :cn:, :ru: and :ru:.

1 Like

Отправила в :
1.Германию
2.Украину

5 Likes

Took the longest to reach but so glad it didn’t get lost

1 Like

I won this absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes: card in a chain lottery from @alina_pilipak.

I’m so happy this one survived the journey Alina! Thank you so much for the beautiful stamps and Moomin Papa sticker too.

15 Likes

Postcards from snowy Russia are on their way… Tags and RR🥳

13 Likes

Three cards on their way from Australia today. One official, one lottery win and one direct swap.

6 Likes

Sometime last week (or the week before?):

Will be sent off today:

6 Likes

Today’s incoming mail:

A beautiful Van Gogh postcard from @taebbig’s lottery. I love the card and thank you for the beautiful Christmas stamp Laura! You were correct in your estimation of the time it would take to arrive…and a Christmas stamp is perfect right now!

A fun card from the Struwwelpeter museum in @wurzelsofie’s cake-day lottery! Thank you so much Sandy. I had not heard of him before, and the history of this character sounds very interesting!

A Christmas card from my mum :smiley::heart:!

Have a lovely day Postcrossers. May your letterbox bear many fun surprises for you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

8 Likes

From Italy . Nice.

2 Likes

Lately my cards tend to arrive in batches, making today an extremely happy mail day !!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
These arrived from Ukraine, India, Belarus, Canada, Japan, UK and Latvia !

10 Likes

I’ve written two postcards: Germany and Russia but the Russian postcrosser is interested to receive tea and old tickets.

Hope they like it!

9 Likes

@anon7793644 I see you got a postcard of the actual Royal Mail Christmas stamp that I used to send postcrossing.

The stamp detial is too small so glad you got the postcard with a bigger image. Enjoy!

You got quite a collection received today.

Smiles,
Seaview

1 Like

@seaview

Such a coincidence !

I see you send royal tea… :wink:

1 Like