What postcards have you sent or received today?

I sent!
:jp:→:us:

6 Likes

Today I received a card with one of the lowest numbers:

XK-184 - a great card from Kosovo with facts about the country and the stamp is fabulous.

10 Likes

Not a postcard (sorry!), but I send this greeting card to my penpal’s birthday. It’s one of these threefolded cards.

6 Likes

I got this from Russia yesterday through PostFun and I have no idea what it says. Can someone who knows Russian translate this for me, please?

2 Likes

oh i love that series! they have great cards. always get them for birthday for friends

2 Likes

I don’t know Russian, but could it be “I love everything yellow and paradoxical”

2 Likes

Received: 2 officials from China.

The three cards heading into the mail today…from cold, soggy Canberra…

6 Likes

-my mail today: Officials from NZ, RU and 2 x CN

-my mail 23.11.: official from CN

-nothing sent .:frowning:

-received a card from me: Mondkind and Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 311 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 228 days, 120 days Expired :frowning: ,17 days and 4 x 10 days , :cn: 179 days, 158 days Expired :frowning: , 46 days and 10 days, :philippines: 164 days Expired :frowning: and 31 days, :azerbaijan: 152 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 35 days, :canada: 31 days and 4 days , :slovakia: 31 days, :ru: 31 days and 2 x 10 days, :taiwan: 31 days and 10 days, :india: 10 days and :fr: 4 days .

-Last 10 received: :cn:, :ru:, :ru:, :it:, :it:, :cn:, :new_zealand:, :ru:, :cn: and :cn:.

Thank you @ispvic, @Rosmery, @Mikidi, and @Katajainen_B. :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Two cards went out in my mail today, and an envelope (with two cards from @LC-Canada) and a Lottery win postcard from @noritaa arrived here today. Thank you both so much! :heart_eyes:

These cards and the beautiful messages and postage stamps are all that more enjoyable arriving on another gloomy day, pouring with rain. You made me smile. Thank you!

5 Likes

Can show us the stamps.

Yay, thanks for letting me know. Glad that you like it. :blush::blossom:

1 Like

After a dry spell of a few days, the mail woman found my house again!

6 Likes

-sent today : officials to FI and RU and RAS to PL

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 313 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 229 days, 122 days Expired :frowning: ,19 days and 4 x 11 days , :cn: 180 days, 160 days Expired :frowning: , 47 days and 12 days, :philippines: 166 days Expired :frowning: and 33 days, :azerbaijan: 153 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 37 days,:slovakia: 33 days, :ru: 33 days, 2 x 11 days and today, :taiwan: 33 days and 11 days, :india: 11 days and :finland: today .

-Last 10 received: :cn:, :ru:, :ru:, :it:, :it:, :cn:, :new_zealand:, :ru:, :cn: and :cn:.

2 Likes

Today, this card reached a lovely postcrosser in Russia

5 Likes

This week I received:
2 from :us:
1 from :belarus:
I sent:
2 to :us:
1 to :ru:

:star_struck:

![image|340x255](upload://zkubM1MBXoxp6zuXuK14FUq1AOs.jpeg)
4 Likes

I sent these cards :snowflake:

4 Likes

-sent today : officilas to NL and LV, 4 Christmascards to AU, BR, US and RU and 2 RAS to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 315 days Expired :frowning: and today , :us: 231 days, 124 days Expired :frowning: and 4 x 14 days , :cn: 182 days, 162 days Expired :frowning: , 50 days and 14 days, :philippines: 168 days Expired :frowning: and 35 days, :azerbaijan: 156 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 39 days,:slovakia: 35 days, :ru: 35 days, 3 x 14 days and 2 days, :taiwan: 35 days and 14 days, :india: 14 days, :finland: 2 days and :latvia: today.

1 Like

Received: 1 official from India.