What postcards have you sent or received today?

This beautiful swap card from @tiitinen was waiting for me in my letterbox today!

Isn’t it beautiful? Thank you so much Maarit. :blush:

11 Likes

Send out today:
I am starting to send out holiday card :partying_face:

7 Likes

I got these beautiful Sanrio cards yesterday <3

7 Likes

I, too, find the Iris card totally gorgeous! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Lovely 3 officìal cards received todaý

7 Likes

они шикарны! its very beautiful cards and stamps!

received

2 Likes

I got 2 fantastic cards today from this forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
From @rachelwang0118 and @SnowsNFurter thank you both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Received today in Italy

Never sent so much mail, for 2 RRs

7 Likes

Received: 1 official from USA.

-my mail today: Official from RU

-sent today: officials to CA and FR and RAS to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 306 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 223 days, 115 days Expired :frowning: ,12 days and 4 x 5 days , :cn: 174 days, 154 days Expired :frowning: , 41 days and 5 days, :philippines: 159 days Expired :frowning: and 26 days, :azerbaijan: 147 days Expired :frowning: , :ru: 49 days, 26 days, 12 days and 3 x 5 days, :belarus: 30 days and 6 days, :canada: 26 days and today , :slovakia: 26 days, :taiwan: 26 days and 5 days, :greece: 6 days, :portugal: , :lithuania:, :india: 5 days and :fr: today .

-Last 10 received: :tr:, :taiwan:, :us:, :ru:, :jp:, :hong_kong: , :cn:, :us:, :cn: and :ru:.

3 Likes

This post deleted at the request of, well, never mind.

1 Like

It’s been rainy and blah here all weekend. Perfect weather for writing postcards and Christmas cards and just communicating in one form or another…

This is for tomorrow’s trip to the red post box!

12 Likes

This week I got this amazing care package from @sumares ! AMAZING I can’t thank her enough!! She told me “I will send you a FEW postcards”. That was not the case. :rofl: The package got here in one day, since it’s intraisland.

15 Likes

This unofficial card went out a few days ago.

I have had a great deal of trouble finding unique Australian-themed Christmas postcards. All I’ve come up with are these, and the annual maxicard release. I’m pretty disappointed with the lack of variety in Christmas postcards available to us here. I might have to look at getting my own design printed professionally next year!

2 Likes

@Haru9
Revived my postcard

I am not proud of how long it took to get there and I still have 3 more I hoped they were not lost in the mail so their running around somewhere.

Received from @AprilSun66

I believe my post man hates me I don’t have a car so I don’t get to pick the stamps out I put this envelope in the mail and
Then the post Office put the stamps on for me.

Fill it the envelope out (this old envelope)

I put it in my mailbox Like this and then I get what ever money back in a different envelope the next day.

2 Likes

3 officials received today

Just beautiful - 1 from Germany and 2 from Japan

5 Likes

-my mail today: 2 officials from IT and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-my mail 20.11.: official from RU, Breda Meeting cards from Veke250 and her mum and surprise card from Sumares (PR)
The official was sent in an enveloppe with lovely cards and handwriting. Have a look:

-sent 21.11.: surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Mausbaer47 (DE), Zachary (CA) and Veke250 (BE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 309 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 226 days, 118 days Expired :frowning: ,15 days and 4 x 8 days , :cn: 177 days, 157 days Expired :frowning: , 44 days and 8 days, :philippines: 162 days Expired :frowning: and 29 days, :azerbaijan: 150 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 33 days and 9 days, :canada: 29 days and 2 days , :slovakia: 29 days, :ru: 29 days and 3 x 8 days, :taiwan: 29 days and 8 days, :greece: 9 days, :portugal: , :lithuania:, :india: 8 days and :fr: 12days .

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :jp:, :hong_kong: , :cn:, :us:, :cn:, :ru:, :ru:, :it: and :it:.

2 Likes

I’m sending those out this week together with some envelopes and direct swaps :slight_smile:

if anyone wants to know the ID let me know :slight_smile:

5 Likes