What postcards have you sent or received today?

I’ve sent all these today after a week in quarantine

19 Likes

It seems my postoffice kept all together my postcards until today. I received ten! 4 from Germany, 2 Austria, 1 Taiwan, 1 USA and 2 from Finland… a beautiful cloudy day was today :star_struck:

10 Likes

A cute one from India ,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No apologies at all, because I’m late in sending card too :see_no_evil: I was travelling during Thanksgiving weekend, so didn’t get time to write cards

4 Likes

-my mail today: Christmascard from Libellchen5 (DE)

-my mail 2.12.: Holidaycard from Ellandan (GB)

-my mail 01.12.: official from CN and Meetingcard from Utelia (DE)

-my mail 30.11.: Surprisecard from Desmonia (DE)

-my mail 29.11.: officials from RU and BY and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-sent today : officials to RU and US and surprisecard to DE

(Forummember)

-received a card from me: Nadjafee and Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 320 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 237 days, 129 days Expired :frowning: , 3 x 19 days and today, :cn: 188 days, 168 days Expired :frowning: , 55 days and 19 days, :philippines: 173 days Expired :frowning: and 40 days, :azerbaijan: 161 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 44 days, :slovakia: 40 days, :taiwan: 40 days and 19 days, , :ru: 2 x 19 days, 7 days and today, :finland: 7 days and :latvia: 5 days.

-Last 10 received: :it:, :it:, :cn:, :new_zealand:, :ru:, :cn: :cn:, :ru:, :belarus: and :cn:.

Hi! :slight_smile: @bigfatmamacat
Please cover the senders adress. It is the one under yours.
Regarding asking for help.
There is an extra topic for this.

2 Likes

this Mon l received a surprise parcel from Russia @ViGru so beautiful and special!

10 Likes

Some recent winter & festive cards I’ve sent:

2 Likes

@Angeldreamer Some cards for the H&F :wink:

1 Like

I send +20 postcard.
The last sent 2 to Russia.

1 Like

Hi @Hella…this thread is just a conversational thread to share cards you have received and talk about them. You need to do the reporting of received cards in the actual groups that you chose to swap. Most people will bookmark the groups as they sign up for things (bookmark is at the very bottom of the page when you can’t scroll down anymore). Once bookmarked you can just go there when you enter the forum and see a list of all of the groups that you are participating in so you can report the cards in each one :slight_smile:

I will copy and paste your reported cards for HF RR from here.

2 Likes

While my official postcards are traveling to the addressees, I have prepared postcards for sending tomorrow by RR and tag.

5 Likes

Last night I pulled three official addresses, and I’ve got two cards to send for tags! So they’ll all go out today or tomorrow weather permitting :grin::cloud_with_snow:

I also had CA-1160803 get registered Saturday, so that’s technically my most recent sent card!

5 Likes

First postcard sent from my new address reached its destination! It feels so good.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Super Cute and awesome!

1 Like

the translate is under her message Which is she stick on for you. and I can read her address also I think you should cover for her.

2 Likes

Thank you so much to @siori for the gorgeous lottery win tiger postcard that arrived here today! He is magnificent Siori! I love this card :heart_eyes:! Thank you so much.

3 Likes

To a Portuguese girl who studied history at graduation, sent this beautiful painting by one of the greatest Brazilian painters: Di Cavalcanti. The painting Is about a coffee worker

3 Likes

@Angeliz I have no idea who it is from. I wish I could have told them thank you, but that is how it goes sometimes. Maybe if they swap again they will sign their user name so I can read it. At least it got me me.

Oops! I forgot to mention who’s from… its wrote by Japanese