What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Never enough supplies :sleepy:

300-400 postcards from Postallove

Paper Source back order delivered

17 Likes

I bought this set of stamps, the national dances set. They are a collaboration of India and Russia, which means the same stamps are issued in India as well.

There are a lot of these collaborative stamps. Here’s another set that I often buy. Russia- North Korea.

Russia and South Korea

Do you have collaborative stamps in your countries?

22 Likes

Yesterday I bought these postcards. I‘m not that much into tourist cards myself, but a lot of people love them so I’m glad I found these from my city that I actually like. They were quite expensive though.:thinking:

I also bought these ones.

15 Likes

It’s so cool. Just love it.:blush:
All the best for you. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Even though I had more than enough cards to last a while when I placed the order, these arrived yesterday…

14 Likes

Lantern Press wooden postcards - a splurge because we’re not doing any traveling this summer for the third year in a row :sob: Is there anyone who has sent these that can give me some tips? What works best for writing on them? Do you mail in-envelope for protection? (The Wisconsin design is a birthday gift for a family member)

11 Likes

I bought one too the other day. I have never sent one and I also have the same curiosity of how to send them.

8 Likes

This thread might answer your questions @SilverHare and @shootingstar7

2 Likes

Recent 30% discount at Zazzle - these cards just arrived!

20 Likes

I picked up a bunch of stamps today! :grin:

I was also slightly irresponsible and ordered a bunch more from the Canada Post website, which I probably shouldn’t have done, but they’ll last me quite a while and I’m very pleased :innocent:

18 Likes

Rare, I think, but it has happened with US + UK. I’d love to see more collaborations in the future

24 Likes

My fiancée took me to Papemelroti, a famous Filipino paper goods store. They have great postcards so I was able to get several more designs I did not yet have.

5 Likes

I tend to get movie flyers, tourist information, and the like, thinking it would be nice to include them when I send them in an envelope. :smiley:

9 Likes

A stamp jointly issued by France and Japan was released last year.

9 Likes

What beautiful stamps! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart: I collect books for children and love illustrations. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

There is a long list in Wikipedia

3 Likes

Have a look here : What are some joint issue stamps that your country released? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the link. I really enjoyed looking through all the collaboration stamps. The next time I’m going stamp shopping, I’ll take photos of more joint issue stamps. There are very beautiful Singapore ones for sure. I actually got a postcard once from Singapore with a joint Russia-Singapore stamp. There are Russia-Japan (flowers) and Russia-Armenia (the capitals’ skyscrapers) that I remember well. The Wikipedia list is not up to date. It’s fun to learn all these small facts about stamps while postcrossing. It’s something that I didn’t even think about when I started sending out postcards :blush:

1 Like

So I got this container to store my washi tape, but the slots were too small. Luckily it works perfectly to store all my postage stamps! I used to have my postage stamps in 3 different places. It was really hard to know what I had, and I kept buying more than I needed :sweat_smile: Hopefully this helps with that issue!

17 Likes

I know what you mean!!! I too have a lot of stamps because I don’t keep track of what I have. I bought a file yesterday and organized it and was again shocked at how many stamps I have.

24 Likes