What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Since Postcrossers seem obsessed with maps and lighthouses, spent $2 on these on my first day of vacation…

19 Likes

Well, I just made three order of stamps this month….on my way to pick the third parcel today. This is from previous package:

11 Likes

12 Likes

i’ve finally bought a few of the titina cat cards. i’ve seen them on the forum a few times, never received one but i’m so excited to send them out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Stamps I bought today!

22 Likes

I bought a lot of stamps and postcards
I started collecting stamps after I started postcrossing. :smiley:

30 Likes

Sooooo I went overboard on the washi tape. I was resisting buying more since I ran out ages ago but I’ve been getting so many lovely cards decorated with it that I caved, and then went overboard entirely because of who I am as a person.

Also the “It’s Cool” box of cards, which are pretty fun and definitely cheerful.

27 Likes

Picked up a pack of Vintage Travel poster stamps, have already used a few and might have to buy more.

18 Likes

I went into a gift shop today and fell in love with these cards

19 Likes

Thank you for the bookmark idea! Would love to include some in my next letters.

1 Like

I added a few animal cards to my recent Chris Arndt order

19 Likes

I couldn’t resist buying all these Tausendschön and other cards today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Some of them will be officials and some will be for swaps. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The presentation of these is brilliant! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Some cute illustrations featuring local symbols.

And also some cute stickers + a postcard illustrating the Moomin’s Island.

21 Likes

I went to buy new stamps (I love coffee stamps :heart:) but also found some nice postcards. They are a little bigger than standard size postcards.

25 Likes

I ordered nice stamps online. → Discovered a new rabbit hole.
I pestered the whole familiy about giving me their unused postcards. Unfortunately, they did not cooperate (until now, heh).

3 Likes

Some expensive airport cards :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I love postage stamps so much!!! Also got my self-inking username stamp in preparation for a meetup this month!

13 Likes

I love this hobby, so it seems like I never have enough material… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

19 Likes