What did you acquire for postcrossing?

I bought new stamps. I often buy the same stamps because I like them but this time discovered some new ones - the Gzhel ones and the Castles of Europe stamps.

14 Likes

I once bought a tea box because it was pretty for storing postcards :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Today I received my order of wolves’ and bats’ postcards:

Now I only have to wait to draw someone who likes wolves or bats :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

I bought 25 postcards for 5 USD at a shop in Estes Park, Colorado after not buying from a different shop that charged $1.99 for ONE card.

8 Likes

Heat tool for embossing

Scotch Washi Tape lot

800/400/400 1c 2c 3c Fruit Stamps

Ambient light for my postcrossing desk/workshop

Stickers

More washi tape

More stickers

Envelopes and greeting cards

Pens

More stamps $90

23 Likes

I am so excited that the Royal Mail are issuing special Cat stamps on 9th June so I have pre-ordered!!

Cats!! on Stamps!! :heart_eyes:

37 Likes

I received today this awesome postcards. They glow in the dark! I hope the people who will receive them will be as excited as me :wink:

34 Likes

You got a couple of great deals on unused stamps! Where do you buy your discount postage?

Wait! What? They have postcards???

I recently visited an estate sale. No postcards but a beautiful cigar box that is now housing my stamps. So much better than rummaging through the drawer!

3 Likes

That was my reaction!! I bought them from their online store and they were super cheap!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. I couldn’t pass up the price of 6 for $2…

1 Like

Over the past few days, I have made several purchases for my favorite postcrossing: sets of postcards Tsarskoe Selo (palace and park) and Peterhof (palace and fountains), funny minion stickers and many beautiful stamps.

14 Likes

From Hero Arts and Paper Source
Hero Arts
Paper Source

Rubber Stamps

Ink pads

Embossing Tool

Additional Embossing Plate

Rubber Stamps

9 Likes

New stamps and refills on some old favorites. I’ll use the filmmaking ones for people who mention movies in their profiles and the White House for architecture fans

The package arrived without getting a postmark

10 Likes

A few days ago I was like, hey I have no stamps anymore let’s solve this problem. Then I got a little bit too enthusiastic maybe…… I think this is the most stamps that I’m planning to use for postage that I’ve bought at a time.

Older stamps:

Recent stamps:

10 Likes

More stamps including Xmas and Halloween holiday ones (just in case they disappear)

5 Likes

Broke my stamp diet this weekend and bought a recent Canada Post issue, “Endangered Whales”

21 Likes

Penpaling Paula

More PR postcards bevause it’s never enough

June Stickii Club Subscription

15 Likes

A surprise package from my aunt :scream_cat:

21 Likes