What did you acquire for postcrossing?

I was a bit low on holiday-themed postcards, so I put in an order with MyMagiCard. Just arrived a couple of days ago, packaged in a very holiday-appropriate way:

:musical_note: Brown paper packages tied up with string… :musical_note:

18 Likes

these are a few of my favourite things!!!

3 Likes

Where did you order them? They look cool!

1 Like

Rubber Stamps!! The first images from www.posthumuswinkel.nl
And the third image from www.heroarts.com were they were cheaper because they are based on USA.

10 Likes

Many thanks for opening and showing! I was afraid you would keep us all waiting here in suspense :cold_sweat:

Wow… all your postcards are so pretty! :star_struck:

Hello Macca!

12 Likes

I thought UNICEF and not UNESCO? :thinking:

Or did they release some too? That’ll be great :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You are right, it is UNICEF. But Snoopy as intangible world heritage would also be great!

3 Likes

Great, now I had to buy all of the Peanuts Christmas Cards :joy: it was too hard to resist.

I started Postcrossing this year and I already had to acquire my second Collecting Album.
If my calculations are right, by next year I will have to acquire a larger flat so I can store all my postcards :grin:

5 Likes

I love these!

To celebrate my 200 officials I treated myself to two new fountain pens :partying_face: :fountain_pen: :fountain_pen:
Now that I finally started to use my fountain pens on postcards I consider this as a necessary purchase :wink:

Plus vintage style Christmas postcards with matching stamps :christmas_tree: :postbox:

13 Likes

I buy a random postcard today and it makes me no regrets buying this ( Of course):face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: Even im still new at this site/ started this year, Im so happy to have a wonderful postcard and
Uploading: 16392207750985075261990822061682.jpg…

Uploading: IMG_20211211_190901.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20211211_190920.jpg…

My new washi tape😃 How cool to decorate them on postcard
Uploading: IMG_20211211_191024.jpg…

Where did you bought them??

Happy Holidays!

15 Likes

Otterly adorable!

5 Likes

I visited my parents last weekend and they bought an old cabinet at a thrift store. Turned out one of the drawers was locked and my dad managed to open it and inside were a stack of old papers including these very old postcards!

They are unwritten and the old smaller postcard size. I think they must have been a souvenir from a trip to Switzerland.

32 Likes

I bought these lovely snowman- and Merry Christmas stickers about a month ago.
And when I entered the shop, I also bought some birthday stickers (which I already used half for my friends birthday.)

16 Likes

I bought some postcards in the online shop of “Appenzellerland” as mentioned under Switzerland in the Online shops wiki:

I actually quite like them! The photos are really well chosen and I like that there are animals in front of picturesque Swiss landscapes.

8 Likes

@MrsFuchur
thank you so much for copying the link in here. :slight_smile:
I was so delighted by the huge amount of online postcard shops all over the world. :slight_smile: How great!
I just ordered some postcards from a Russian postcard shop.
And I also think of ordering some (no sorry, it will actually a huge stack :slight_smile: ) postcards at a Lithuanian online shop. :slight_smile: