What did you acquire for postcrossing?

I found a pack of cards depicting giant cats all over my city, plus some junk food washi tape :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Zero calorie junk food that can be sent all over the world without spoiling or risking confiscation by customs? :yum: :yum: :yum:
Need to check out if I can get this delivered over here too :woman_technologist:t2:

2 Likes

Today I received 11 cards (some duplicates) that I’d ordered from Redbubble! I’m really pleased with them, although I do wish they were glossy.

I also picked up some prepaid view cards and stamps at the post office the other day :grin:

12 Likes

Stumbled upon these a few days ago and ordered them.

13 Likes

I went to a wine museum. This was the result…

14 Likes

I understand you very much :slight_smile: You are right, it is very difficult to resist a new purchase. I also have a lot of stamps and stickers.

2 Likes

Indeed! I don’t think the company even exists anymore… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I found an ebay store selling nice cards in bulk but they refuse to combine orders and charge outrageous shipping on each. Sadly I only bought a few copies of our national bird. Nice cards but a bitter experience :frowning:

6 Likes

You may be right! I can’t find anything on Google. And since a lot of collectors still ask for nouvelles images, I can only cherish my treasure more. I did find a catalogue though on the internet Nouvelles Images - Postcards / Cartes Postales – Artistica Fine Art
Makes me so happy to be able to please all these collectors with cards that are hard to find.

1 Like

I bought some new stamps today

18 Likes

Me too :grin:

16 Likes

Looks like we all need more stamps (yeah, sure) …me too :raising_hand_woman:t2:

Just got my new order of Christmas stamps and Christmas postcard books today :christmas_tree:

12 Likes

Maxicards :star_struck:. Just arrived. I didn’t opened the parcel yet.

Edit: Opened :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

wait…is there Chinese characters on the postcard packing box?? :joy:

New wall art for above my writing desk! Featuring of course…post cards across the world!

16 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of money so mostly I buy the postcards themselves, a few basic stamps and a few things and stickers I find lying around the house. But recently I got two new packs of postcards that I find to be really aesthetically pleasing and I can’t wait to send them out.

There are a few postcards that I’d like to buy that relate to shows I like.

I’m also looking at this thread to get some new ideas!

5 Likes

I really love the dog stamp. Makes me smile everytime I see it. The bigger dog is so grumpy and the puppy is so naughty :laughing:

1 Like

I got myself an early Christmas present. On a 2nd hand website, I bought 5 (new) boxes in one lot for a lot less than the original prices. I hope to get them some time next week. Can’t wait! :smiley:

20 Likes

I no longer feel quite so guilty about my postcard procurement pre Christmas treat… thank you

11 Likes

UNICEF Christmas Postcards with Snoopy and the other Peanuts!
I love them!

Edit: It is UNICEF, not UNESCO.
12 Likes