What did you acquire for postcrossing?

Where did you bought them??

Happy Holidays!

15 Likes

Otterly adorable!

5 Likes

I visited my parents last weekend and they bought an old cabinet at a thrift store. Turned out one of the drawers was locked and my dad managed to open it and inside were a stack of old papers including these very old postcards!

They are unwritten and the old smaller postcard size. I think they must have been a souvenir from a trip to Switzerland.

32 Likes

I bought these lovely snowman- and Merry Christmas stickers about a month ago.
And when I entered the shop, I also bought some birthday stickers (which I already used half for my friends birthday.)

16 Likes

I bought some postcards in the online shop of “Appenzellerland” as mentioned under Switzerland in the Online shops wiki:

I actually quite like them! The photos are really well chosen and I like that there are animals in front of picturesque Swiss landscapes.

8 Likes

@MrsFuchur
thank you so much for copying the link in here. :slight_smile:
I was so delighted by the huge amount of online postcard shops all over the world. :slight_smile: How great!
I just ordered some postcards from a Russian postcard shop.
And I also think of ordering some (no sorry, it will actually a huge stack :slight_smile: ) postcards at a Lithuanian online shop. :slight_smile:

Today I bought New Year’s cards * - *

I think I’m more happy with them than the people who get them:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :evergreen_tree:

20 Likes

I only just recently got back into postcrossing. I found a few cards from years ago and it was like a switch - I’m back.

So…. I bought some more stamps. Then bought some more cards. Stamps. Some tape. Some stickers. Some more tape. More stamps. Some markers. Some postcrossing id stickers. Some glue. Some more stickers….

I tend to get very involved with my hobbies, and that’s ok. It’s nice to have an interest that brings so much joy.

10 Likes

Love the cacti stamps!!! :star_struck:

This sounds like a good story to tell or write a book about it. I love it!!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Some X-mas postcards again.

The one with the owl is kind of a word play. It mimicks the sound of an owl and the Christmasy Hohoho.

The lower one says “… it was the cat”

8 Likes

These Christmas postcards I found yesterday. They are from a label called Janos Angeli. Never heard of them before.

And my last order arrived.

12 Likes

I bought stamp packs and FDCs this week

26 Likes

i didn’t plan on buying even more cards, but there are two postcard boxes i’ve had my eye on for a while now and i got a gift card for a webshop that sells them. one of them is ‘the wild cards’. saw some photos on the forum and i’m so happy i bought it. i think it’s quite cheap as well, for the quality and amazing beauty of all the cards.

31 Likes

What stunning pictures!

1 Like

Amazing. Well done. So happy for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I was on holiday and then I found a cute gift shop and when I went inside it was just a candy store for Postcrossers!

All the brands everyone talks about, just in a physical shop! It was a first for me :blush:

I kind of promised myself to first send out my current stock, so I managed to only buy 8 cards:

29 Likes

:eyes: where do we find this shop?

also i’m very jealous you’re able to only buy 8 cards. those gaming cards are so cool :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A’pril in Gent, Belgium. Check out Google maps for pics of the inside of the shop :wink:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/MDCz9Xtr7NBbcAHi8

I’m also in love with the Gameboy cards, I might have squeed when I found those in a box. My boyfriend was surprised that I bought so many of them?!

7 Likes