What did you acquire for postcrossing?

I ordered 100+ cards from Russia, to have a collection. Otherwise I buy stickers a lot but I always forget to put them on the cards :joy:

Have ordered Kawaii stickers now with my address, some with happy postcrossing, some with don’t worry be happy and some with have a nice day. They’ll hopefully arrive by the end of September…

3 Likes

How much washi tape is too much? My last post was 10hours ago…

I won’t buy any more tape or stickers this year!!! :grimacing:

25 Likes

Yes sure :see_no_evil::joy:

4 Likes

Haha help me!! I have a problem :joy:

4 Likes

Hahahaha that Sounds like a big fat lie :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@clareaye come and post that in the washi tape discussion topic! So many fellow addicts there. Although be warned, it might tempt you to buy more! :smiley:

2 Likes

I also just got a few vintage postcards for the first time. I think they are interesting if they look vintage and not just old or outdated… like showing how places or people were. The ones you showed look great!

3 Likes

How did you order the stamps. My post office only has boring ones.

@luvrckmsc Since it looks like you’re in the US, you can buy stamps online from the USPS. You’ll pay a $1.80 or so for shipping, which is kinda ridiculous, but you’ll be able to get sheets that aren’t in your local post office. The stamps also ship from Kansas City, MO, so they sometimes take several days to arrive.

Beware though, some joker in my family thought that the coil of 3,000 1¢ stamps would be a funny gift. Now I have a spreadsheet to calculate how many 1¢ stamps I can to use for the as many stamps as you can fit tag.

Oh, after a few online orders, I now get the post office’s quarterly mailing about what stamps are upcoming. You can order from that too, I think.

Happy shopping!

5 Likes

This is the best description of stamps I’ve ever seen. :+1: Now I feel like all my regular stickers are just lazy. :rofl:

13 Likes

Thank you so much. I will definitely be doing that from now on

What a beautiful card of your state reptile! :star_struck:

all i need now is to find someone that likes keys :grin:

24 Likes

Those are awesome cards!

1 Like

I got that card with the keys, too - bought it in June and so far I couldn’t part with it :rofl:

1 Like

More stamps!

9 Likes

it’s so pretty! i also feel like it’s oddly specific so i’ll probably won’t send it out soon either.

they are from a shop nearby the supermarket i go to every week so it’s hard not to go in and check out their new postcards, they have quite a few.

Another member generously sent me 50 Native American cards to add to my collection and use for Postcrossing

16 Likes

They are all wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I combined my two passions: postcards and tarot cards and ordered this beautiful cat postcard. :herb:

11 Likes