What did you acquire for postcrossing?

A new shop opened in our area and they sell the cutest cards :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

(C)aw, they are gorgeous!

3 Likes

More stamps of course
My first maxicards (out of Austrian Mailā€™s teeny tiny selection) and my second sheet of Postcrossing stampsā€¦my new definitives :wink:
And Christmas stamps - itā€™s not too early, is it?

10 Likes

I went onto the AusPost website to order something totally unrelated to post (special coins for my childā€™s pending Tooth Fairy visits! :grimacing:), andā€¦ ā€œsince Iā€™m here anywayā€ā€¦ I took a look and saw they had a new international stamp design as well a couple older designs available againā€¦ and then I got a couple more of my favourite prepaid postcards because, why notā€¦

Do I have a problem? At least itā€™s one we all share :love_letter:

22 Likes

New stamps and postcards order just arrived

It never looks like much when you add it to your cart, but then itā€™s half a kilo of goodies :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

19 Likes

A new selection of Oklahoma cards!

12 Likes

I love the new raven stamps. I have long been a fan of Formline art (the Portland Art Museum has a large collection), and I have ordered many postcards from Native Northwest. Iā€™m glad to have stamps to match the postcards now, including for stamp-matching-postcard tag!

6 Likes

As you might know, putting :star2: stickers :star2: on cards is one of my favorite activities. You might also know, Iā€™m a botanist. So I had to buy this:

Itā€™s a 220 pages hardcover book with stickers!! :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

My brain at the moment: ā€œI donā€™t need this. Donā€™t Google it. Oh you can buy it for 20 Euros onlineā€¦ no noā€¦ you have enough Stickers alreadyā€¦ Close your Browser now!!ā€ :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Today a ton of mint stamps from a philatelic site arrived! Iā€™m happy as I made a good deal of around 185 stamps at the price of 1,05 euro. :partying_face: :partying_face: All the stamps are older which you canā€™t buy at post offices or shops anymore. At the same time I am painfully aware that I have a lot more stamps than postcards. :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Such cool cards! Hoping to get the raven stamps this weekend. Hopefully post office will have them in stock.

Where did you get this stencil? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I got it in Sostren Greene :grin:

1 Like

I just spent around $36 on stamps. Decided I wanted to put forever stamps on my future postcards since there are only two global postcard stamps from USPS.

Last week I purchased some Sakura pens for writing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve bought new postcards on Internet that might suit people tastes/ wush lists also vintage unused cards of where I live which I feel is environmentally supportive.
Also air mail & GB stickers & ā€˜properā€™ stamps. Its a natural extension to junk journalsā€¦
Going on holiday in 2weeks & anticipating postcard purchasesā€¦Tracy

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

2 Likes

I also just got this set of 8 random washi tapes from BeJoyfulStationary on etsy. I was worried they would be 8 ugly ones but theyā€™re all nice and it was about 50p a roll which seem really reasonable. If anyone knows where I can get it cheaper please let me know :joy:

8 Likes

A bag to hold my pens, name stamps and inkpad for meetups and an Airmail stamp.

20 Likes

@Wolfsmondfee That bag is just gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

Some pictures of the stamps that I got yesterday. :postcrossing:

8 Likes

Was wondering if this thread exists! Previously posted on the general ā€œYour latest purchaseā€ thread.

As a new Postcrosser, I am scouting the stores for postcards these days, thinking, ā€œI am not going to buy any, will just look this time.ā€ Of course, ended up buying this card and I am now in love with it. It might have to wait to travel to someone else. :blush:

According to the back of the card, which is in Japanese, the artist is Toshio Arimoto. I looked him up - his works are so lovely, however, he lived a very short life, died at age 38. Thanks to Postcrossing, I was able to discover this artist!

10 Likes