Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,everyone.My name is Su Wanting,a college student living in Tongling ,China.I like listening music and watching films. I look forward to exchanging postcards here with friends .

6 Likes

Hell everyone! I joined a little over a month ago and I’m just loving this new hobby! It’s so fun and I love the community vibes! All the best, Ashley from Virginia, USA :us:

6 Likes

Welcome @anon91089594 and @PostAddy!!

We are so happy you are here‼

1 Like

Hi! I’ve been postcrossing for a while but just discovered the forum. I really love sending and receiving postcards, and being in contact with people all over the world, and this community seems so warm and lovely :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @skitter30, @PostAddy and @anon91089594! If you’re looking for a first topic to participate in, come share the place where you write your postcards with us! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello all:
I’m completely new to postcrossing, and have just sent out some cards. Still expecting to receive one any day now! I’m an artist, an author, and live with my family in Canada. I recently became grandmom to darling Max. Looking forward to a rewarding time here,

7 Likes

Welcome @Chumki! :wave:

We have a cozy corner for artists in the forum, especially if you make your own postcards — come share them with the community on the Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art topic!

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for the welcome. I’ve sent off 4 postcards, I think. Still waiting, but a lovely soul favourited one of my postcards, and she sent me two wonderful cards. I was so excited.

3 Likes

Hi! I just found Postcrossing today after someone mentioned it casually on Twitter. I googled it and immediately signed up. I had to order international stamps and postcards so I have to wait until they’re delivered before I can send out my first card. I can’t wait!! I live in California, USA with my service dog, Romeo. I was a teacher for 10 years but had to take a permanent medical leave due to my disabilities. I love to cross stitch and read. My user name is DancesWithTubas because I was in the UCLA marching band playing, you guessed it, the tuba. I was 5’1" carrying an instrument roughly the same size as me. Ah college.
Talk to ya soon!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m new to PostCrossing too and I think it looks like fun! When I was a child my mum showed me her collection of postcards and I’ve been fascinated by them since. I love getting to know new people and I hope this exchange will be a good way to do that :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hi everybody! I’m Linda from Sweden, Stockholm. I like creative stuff and pets. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi! I joined Postcrossing in 2007 and I sent cards for 2-3 years before I had my first child and became busy learning to be a mom! I just made a new account and rejoined a few weeks ago (three kids and 3 moves later!), and I’m happy to be here!

5 Likes

@DancesWithTubas @postmypost @nachomuffin @HappyHeather welcome aboard! :wave:

I hope you’ll have fun exploring the many corners of the forum, and find a place that suits you best. Don’t be afraid to poke the buttons and join conversations! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Elo,
Yes.
Let’s start.

1 Like

Elo,
Welcome.

1 Like

Hello there, I joined Postcrossing last year, just a few months before the pandemic struck my country. I’m new in this forum but have been sending and swapping for the last one year. Nice to meet you guys, happy postcrossing<3

3 Likes

What good timing on your part @rheinatrudy!! Hope our paths cross on the forum🙂

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Anna, I live in Russia. I love reading, cooking new dishes. I recently fell in love with Marvel movies. I like to eat my mother’s food and apples :slightly_smiling_face: :apple: :green_apple: :relaxed:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Dasha and I’m from Russia. I love to draw and read.

4 Likes