Welcome to the Forum!

You’ve come to the right place @fabioviolinist. I think you are going to fit in swimmingly :sweat_drops: (which means just great​:bangbang:)

2 Likes

thank you very much for the reception!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!!
I signed up on the site yesterday and this morning I mailed my first postcards!
I’m very excited about it all :grin:
I love stationery and travels so I’m hoping to share some handmade cards and from my travels (when it’s safe to do them again that is)

And of course I’m excited to receive postcards from different places and hear from new people! :smiley:

8 Likes

A big warm welcome to all the forum newbies! :wave:

2 Likes

Hi from England! I chanced upon postcrossing this January. I enjoy travelling and thought it would be interesting to see the world through postcards especially with the pandemic. So far the experience has been great and I have something to look forward too during these strange times.

6 Likes

Hello!I am from China.Can we be friends? :blush:

3 Likes

Hallo, ik ben Alice en ik woon in Nederland, het lijk mij erg leuk jullie per post te ontmoeten.
Ik schilder, fotografeer, wandelen met mijn hondje en reizen met de camper. ik hoop binnenkort mijn eerste kaart te mogen ontvangen.

3 Likes

@klow @anon45817019 @postduifje8

So nice you are here​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thank you for your massage, I wish you a good day today and a hope to hear from you again, best regards from Alice

2 Likes

@postduifje8 Hallo Alice, welcome to the forum! :wave:

The majority of the Forum activity is done in English, but you can also use Dutch in the Dutch community section of the forum. Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your message. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everybody, I’m Jacqueline and I live in the north of Germany.
I like reading, knitting, cooking and postcrossing

4 Likes

Hey everybody! I’m so excited to be here! I just came across Postcrossing through the internet and I’m so happy to be able to exchange postcards with everyone :smiley: I’m Gi and I’m from São Paulo. My favorite hobby is reading books, but I love art, history, music, cooking, writing, and so on (there’s a bigger list on my official profile page)… I love meeting people from different countries and it’s even better to do it now because of these strange times we’re all living in. Hope everyone is safe!

6 Likes

Hello and greetings from The Netherlands.

My name is Cornelis and through a friend who is quite busy with postcrossing I’m one of your latest possible postcards receiver or sender.
Hope to receive something one day from you…or you…or maybe you :smiley:

5 Likes

I have been around for a few days and I haven’t introduced myself !

So hi everyone (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I’m Coralie, French indie author currently living in Canada. Japan enthusiast ! I’m often accused of being unable to stop myself from writing, so you’ll often find me at my desk. When I’m not writing, I spend time with my family.

Looking forward to meet you all (◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Questions about the new forum

Hello! I am Maritsa and I am from Ukraine. I am a teacher of Literature. My hobby is reading, writing short stories, a few years ago I published my own book. The best way to relax for me is to have a cup of coffee, read a book and walk in the park. Hope soon I can travel again and see new places.
Stay healthy and happy postcrossing!

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Hello everyone

I am a Japanese woman.
I love international exchange and am doing postcrossing.

I’m studying English
The level is low.
I’m using Google Translate, but if I make a mistake in English
sorry.

I want to interact with people from various countries.

7 Likes

Hello
I watched your video.

Postcrossing is fun because you can interact with people from various countries.

2 Likes