Welcome to the Forum!

Hi people,
I live in the East of the Netherlands near Germany. I love reading, writing, collecting stamps, anime, and obviously postcrossing as well.
I also enjoy taking care of animals and do volunteering work at an animal shelter at the moment.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m a senior high school student from China!
I am quite fascinated by postcrossing and I hope I can broaden my horizons in this way.
I have quite a lot of hobbies.Computer DIY and PC games are one of them.I am also a fan of Korean stars. ❥(^_-) As a foodie, I am also a person who has a keen sense of the joy of life.
I consider every postcard as a specific artwork which includes friendship.And I accept all kinds of postcards.Just send me wahtever you like.
If the travelling postcard is going to be out of date,just tell me that and I will register for it.
I am fond of different cultures of countries and people’s way of life.It would be a great pleasure if we can share some stories with each other.We can also become e-friends.
I am looking forward to sending and receiving cards from all over the world!
Just chat freely!

8 Likes

Hi everybody,
I’m Sandy from Germany! I discovered Postcrossing in May this year, but already it has become some kind of an addiction… :see_no_evil: :joy: I love exchanging postcards with people form all over the world and sometimes even a nice conversation ensues from the exchange.
My hobbies include reading (I’m an active member of a German booklover-forum), going for long walks alone or with friends or family, some sports and cooking/baking.

I hope I’ll finde enough time to explore this forum and I’m looking forward to meeting many like-minded postcard nerds like myself! :grin:

Cheers,
Sandy aka wurzelsofie

6 Likes

Hello ! My name is Mathilde, I’m 23 and I’m from France. I’ve been on Postcrossing for over 7 years ! I just discovered the forum and I am excited about it. :slight_smile: I’ve been collecting postcards and stamps over the years and I absolutely love it. I also love reading, painting, gardening, and taking care of animals. I am looking forward to get to know all of you !
Have a nice day,
Mathilde

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Been with the legacy Postcrossing forum for almost 2 years; it feels so fresh seeing the new look. Kudos to the team and everyone who contributed!
I’m Sijess from Malaysia, and I’m an Economics student. Hope everyone stays safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: How to set a flag next to username

Hi!

Domonique here from USA. I am new to postcrossing and already loving it. Such a fun community.

6 Likes

Hello!
My name is Kate. I’m from Russia, Tyumen city. I’m a begginer at postcrossing. I sent 5 postcards and now I look forward to when addressees get them. I like letters since my childhood. When I was 10, my best friend living in the same house and I sent each other letters. We put them in mailboxes. It was so exciting to read letters from her in spite of we went to school together every day. Now I decided to join postcrossing to find new friends from different countries and experience the same feelings as when I was a child.

6 Likes

Hi I live in SW England today is another wet day to walk my dog.
Looking forward to reading my book tonight with a cup of hot chocolate.

5 Likes

:wave: :wave: :wave:

3 Likes

Writing in forums?! Who knew that my life long love of dinosaur technology (snail mail) would lead me down a road back to another (forum posting like I did in the 80s). Reddit for snailmailers?? LOL Great redesign! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Joseph and I’m from India. Postcrosser for past 5 years. I work as a freelance graphic designer specializing in posters.

6 Likes

Hello all! Started Postcrossing in 2011. Hadn’t really been active in the past year but am starting again. Love fountain pens, cool stamps and notebooks and Forensic Files! I have three delightfully derpy cats. I love cat postcards. So if you wanna be cat postcard penpals, hit me up!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a postcrosser many years before and now I thought to revive that lovely hobby :slight_smile:

I’m 28 years old, from Kouvola, Finland. I love reading, playing piano, writing letters and watching all sorts of British period dramas (because history and manners of the old days are :heart: ).

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

P.S. I don’t actually make wands, just a remnant of the original Pottermore :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hi,
My name is Kelly. I am from Vicksburg, Mississippi and work as an EL tutor. I recently got married and am enjoying this new chapter of life with my better half very much.
I love all things kawaii, floral, fashion, literature, and travel/adventure.
Coffee keeps me going. I have been on Postcrossing for 1.5 years and love the connection that sending little notes and thoughtful postcards can bring us. :blush:

7 Likes

Hello! My name is Ash, I’m a high school student in Chicago, and I’m excited to meet you all! I love reading, history, fun facts, and animals, especially snails and frogs! :snail: :frog:

7 Likes

Hey!
I’m Anouki, a freelance artist and designer.
I love everyhting creative and spend most of my time drawing, taking photos, going on hikes and browsing the internet. I enjoy travelling, visiting museums and art galleries, collect gemstones and love playing videogames!

5 Likes

hi lovely people,

I never used a forum on here, but I think it’s really nice and I can’t wait to learn more
my name is Nienke and I am from the Netherlands, I love aesthetics, stickers and other cute stuff and postcards in general. I hope you all stay safe and healthy :leaves:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Maia and I’m from Poland. I love reading, watching movies and tv series, listening to music and doing all sorts of creative things.
I just started to really get into Postcrossing and the Forum, I’ll probably make many mistakes on my way but I think that if I give it a go I’ll do just fine and have a great time here (and maybe find some good friends along the way).

4 Likes

HI everyone. I’m Karin, from central Illinois in the US. I’ve only been in Postcrossing for a few months but have had penpals for most of my life. I’m a crafter (mixed media, fiber, etc) and have recently been getting into mail art of all types.

4 Likes