How to set a flag next to username

@postbot How do I add a flag behind my username?

1 Like

I’m afraid postbot is just a little piece of software, and it doesn’t know how to do everything… but I can help!

Just go to your profile preferences and scroll down to the last option which is the National Flag. Set it to your country and then save the changes. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:
After doing some extensive research I found the answer myself. :slightly_smiling_face:
I guess I misunderstood the postbot feature at first, but I still think it’s a cute little gadget :smile:

4 Likes

I’m having trouble figuring out how to add a flag to my username in the forum. I know I have to go to the settings somewhere but I can’t find them. Can someone explain this step by step like “when you are on this page, click that” etc.? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

It’s easy :slightly_smiling_face:

click:

scroll down and…

5 Likes

Thank you soooo much!!!

1 Like

(A bit off topic, but I’m still trying to figure out how to add a flag. Are there instructions somewhere?)

Thx @meiadeleite @Bille
Hopefully it works now!!!

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!

1 Like

I have noticed many users have their flag after username. I tried to add flag symbol in my username but it was not allowed. How do I get it? :blush:

Ulla

1 Like

The directions are located here.

1 Like

Thanks so much for that link. I got it changed. :blush:

How do I show the Canadian Flag beside my picture in the Postcrossing Forum?

David
Ottawa, Canada

1 Like

Tap your avatar/picture in the upper right corner, then
Screenshot_2022-03-06-15-38-36-279_org.mozilla.firefox, select “Preferences”, then “Profile”, scroll down to “National flag” and select the one you need.

4 Likes

Thank-you very much!

David

2 Likes

Hi. I’m not sure where to post this. Hopefully this is a good spot. I have a question.

How do I get a flag to show next to my name in the forums? I see a lot of people have that and I can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

Thank you if you can help me.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

thank you for explaining this, i tried to do it on my phone but couldn’t so I’ve used my chromebook and did it.

1 Like

Hi everyone I have been looking at many post’s here on the forum and noticed some members have a country flag next to their names.

I have tried to find out how they do this but cannot find any information on how to do it?

So I’m having to post this question to see if you can help me.

Regards Andi

I want to know how to hide the flag :joy:

Go to the preferences, same place where to set the flag. In the list of countries, there is an option to choose “no flag.”

1 Like