Welcome to the Forum!

Hola @Ale :wave: Hallo @Gerwil57 :wave:

You two seem like interesting fellows!!

I bet you could learn us a thing or two on here:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/teach-me-something-about/14543

We all have something we know alittle more about than others​:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: It would be fascinating to find out what yours is​:bangbang:

2 Likes

你好!
I’m Ada from Xiamen,China.
I’m very interested in math,science and C++,and I 'm trying to buy some beautiful stamps!

3 Likes

Hello, hi :wave: Ada @anon67164825 :sunny:

that you are here on POSTCROSSING‼️

You sound like someone who always has a :open_book: book in her hand, there are many others like you here:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/what-book-are-you-reading-now-whats-on-your-list-to-read-soon/34669

Tap the link above :arrow_up: (started by @Carmelite) and maybe you will like to participate in the interesting conversation going on there​:relaxed: :books: :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Ada (@anon67164825) and welcome to Postcrossing. It’s great to have you here.
People here love and appreciate beautiful stamps :-).

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’ve been using Postcrossing for several years, and until now have mostly been a quiet observer in this forum, but I thought it time to start sharing. I love writing, hence being here, and would always send postcards traveling, but barely ever got a response. Through Postcrosssing it has been lovely to encounter the lived experiences of people from so many remote places around the world. I am a journalist, so if you have an interesting story you want to tell, let’s start talking :grin:

4 Likes

@esther32

Hello, Bonjour from one Canadian to another :canada: :canada:!

You must be LOVIN’ your time on here, learning so much about the lives of others. With your career as a Journalist, I was curious if you came across this thread…

Postcrossing Interviews

Who knows? Perhaps you might like to experience it from the other side, and be interviewed by our very own Postcrossing Interviewee @FernandoFerreira. He is always looking for people to showcase :microphone: YOU would appreciate the work that goes into something like this :hugs: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Thank you @Nique for your help.

I’m always looking for new postcrossers for my interviews.

2 Likes

Hello all,
My name is Daniel. I was recently introduced to this community through a friend and am so excited to become more involved. Still figuring everything out.
I have a love for geography and writing, so of course i’ve really have an interest in connecting with others from around the world through simply writing and exchanging cards.

Also this allows me to collect postcards and stamps from my friends in other countries.

I’m really looking forward to growing my international collection with your help. I’ll probably send some requests and make a future post. But if you’d like to help me out an test my new PO Box i’d love to share it with you and connect.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Daniel,

welcome to the Postcrossing forum! Take your time to explore everythig! The people here are usually polite and helpful.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Hosanna and I am really excited to have found Postcrossing. I joined a few weeks ago, but just now got to the forum. I love sending and getting mail and cool stamps so this was a super exciting find. I’ve also always really been interested in learning about other places and people. I now homeschool my kids, and we actually do some country studies periodically so this will be also be a fun way to add to our learning as well! Excited for this new adventure!

5 Likes

Hi Hosanna @hosannat

What a fun lesson awaits your Homeschooling students, learning about this fascinating world we live in, through :love_letter:.

I’m excited for all of you🤗

Have you ever considered purchasing a map, such as

and as the postcards start trickling in, pinning a thumbtact from the senders exact location, then connecting it with a piece of say, yarn, that stretches to the postcard taped to the wall beside the map?

Or perhaps you’ve thought of this already?

You’ll meet some other creative HSers on here as well, like @Sasquatch who did something real cool with her kids! Go to the search bar and type in HOMESCHOOLING. Her project is the second one listed, topic has the word MAINE in it🙂

It’s admirable you Homeschool​:sunglasses: Way to go Mom :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks @Nique I’m excited to hear there are other homeschool families here too! I will be searching that pronto! :slight_smile: I do have a map on my wall and it’s in between uses currently. We’ve used it for women’s history month to do something similar before. This will be really fun for them I think!

3 Likes

Hello, all! My name’s Nicky, and I’m from the US. My roommate got me into Postcrossing, and I’m really excited to be part of the community! I’m currently finishing my undergraduate degree in history and secondary education. I love meeting new people and sending things in the mail! I’m also an avid video game player, and I’m always looking for new music recommendations. Happy to be here! :smiley:

4 Likes

I :heart: your name @snickysnicky:bangbang:

That is one COOL roommate you got there.

A fellow Postcrosser @prapost shared this fun song with me :notes: I hope you like it too:

2 Likes

Thank you Nique!! She is — we’ve been friends since our first year of college.
And thank you for the song!! I love it; the video is absolutely beautiful <3

3 Likes

Hello, everyone.
I am Joan, 25 years old. I come from Hunan, China. Now I am studying for a master’s degree in Beijing. I like cats, spicy food and travel. In the summer of 2020, when I graduated from college, I went on a graduation trip. Although I traveled alone, the trip was enjoyable and unforgettable.

3 Likes

How

you are here @Joan0721:bangbang::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Spicy food, cats, and travel seems like the perfect trilogy.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m not completely new to the forum, but I only just found this topic and thought I can still introduce myself now :blush:

My name is Luca, I’m 21 and I’m from Germany. I’m a student of information science and in my freetime I like to read (I’m also on bookcrossing, but not sooo active there), play the keyboard, and learn languages. I have learned French and Norwegian (Bokmål) and now I’m learning Swedish, a bit of Finnish on Duolingo and Nynorsk (Norwegian). I think Postcrossing is a fantastic place to get in touch with people who speak different languages!! :heart:

5 Likes

@dozugeo

From all of us to you :wave:

1 Like