Postcrossing Interviews

Hello everyone!!!

I have a youtube channel where every sunday I show my received postcards. In the channel I also decided to start making some small interviews to others postcrossers.
Till now I have already interview 6 postcrossers. If you want to watch them just check the videos below:

Check them out!! Subscribe the channel and leave some comments.

So if you’re interested in helping me to get more postcrossers interview please send me a message.

Happy postcrossing!!!

55 Likes

Hello,

Interviews are very cool. Like to watching another postcrossingusers.

Pls keep to make a nice interviews!

Greetz,
J9D

Thank you for your comment.
I will try to make more interviews, but its a little difficult to find postcrossers that are in the mood to make this videos.

So if you are interested, please let’s make an interview ot if you might anyone who might be interested please let me know.

3 Likes

That’s very nice! Keep on doing so :blush:
It’s really interesting actually seeing other postcrossers. I couldn’t do it myself though as I’m terribly shy :no_mouth:

Thank you!!!
I’m also shy, but making videos helps me to fight against that shy.
You can imagine that you are talking with someone, or invite a friend he/she reads the questions and you reply them like you are talking with him/her :slight_smile:

You can do it!!!

2 Likes

And here I am again with two more interevies…
One from Brasil and the other from Ireland. I hope you like them. Feel free to send me a message if you’re interested in make an interview too.

14 Likes

These interviews are wonderful! I am brand new to Postcrossing and have not even received my first card, but I will volunteer once I have received a few. :slight_smile: What a great way to get to know people from all over.

4 Likes

Fernando! What a FuN way to spend time watching these interviews!! Thank you to everyone who did this​:woman_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment.

Happy postcrossing!!!

2 Likes

It’s a very beautiful idea, i like it a lot!

I subscribed to your channel :slight_smile:

I don’t have a lot of cards to my credit yet, but I think one day I could happily participate in your interview.

2 Likes

Thank you for subscribe my channel and I hope you like it!!!
These interviews are for everyone whether they are new to postcrossing or have more than 1000 postcards. Everyone is welcome so if you want to participate send me a message.

3 Likes

Love this! I will check it out. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you @speechlady99

I will try to make more interviews on my channel, but I have to find more postcrossers interested.

2 Likes

I would be glad to for you, but I have never received my first card yet.

2 Likes

Ohhh!!! It will be soooo gooood when you received your first postcard.
And when you get 10 postcards you are invited to make the interview. Deal?

2 Likes

Aww! That sounds amazing! It may be a while until I receive 10 though. I hope to get one today, but nothing yet.

Today we travel to Canadá

8 Likes

@katinka58
@Balka
@ThePostcardMaven
@igarybka
@yyyukajp

Look! Your postcards are being featured on FernandoFerreira’s Postcrossing Interview from :canada:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I am so happy because today I upload my 10th interview. Thank you to all who help me to grow my channel.
Here’s the new interview from UK.

Happy postcrossing!!!

9 Likes