Welcome to the Forum!

How

you are here @Joan0721:bangbang::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Spicy food, cats, and travel seems like the perfect trilogy.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m not completely new to the forum, but I only just found this topic and thought I can still introduce myself now :blush:

My name is Luca, I’m 21 and I’m from Germany. I’m a student of information science and in my freetime I like to read (I’m also on bookcrossing, but not sooo active there), play the keyboard, and learn languages. I have learned French and Norwegian (Bokmål) and now I’m learning Swedish, a bit of Finnish on Duolingo and Nynorsk (Norwegian). I think Postcrossing is a fantastic place to get in touch with people who speak different languages!! :heart:

5 Likes

@dozugeo

From all of us to you :wave:

1 Like

Hey Luca, welcome to the forum. It’s great to have you here.
Your mention of bookcrossing reminded me that I have an account there from way back, and I should log in again. I have a whole lot of Terry Pratchett books that need new homes.

2 Likes

Hey @elmicko,
Glad I could remind you of an old hobby :grin: I have released a few books, but none of them have been registered yet because the community is not that active here. I know one was picked up by a friend, who refused to sign up for Bookcrossing :joy: but anyway I know they’re somewhere out there on a good journey :blush:

Thank you for the kind welcome and I am enjoying myself writing postcards and look forward to being part of the forum :sunny:

2 Likes

Hey Chiharu😊 I got all your card) they are so beautiful! I like cats and Matcha and mochi😍 I’ve been enjoying reading your cards🤓 Once things calm down we’ll get a dog🐕 I like Akita! Thank u, I wish u well🫶🏼

4 Likes

You are happy and I am happy :blush: :two_hearts:
Thanks to the many people who have connected us.
May the day come soon when you can have a dog!

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Helen from Shanghai, China. I learned about this website from one of my friends. I like travelling , music, TCM and I’m interested in diffeent languages, currently im studying italian.

Nice to be here and wish you all a lovely day .

4 Likes

Ciao @HelenJY

How fascinating to read of your :heart: for languages!

Here’s a fun tag you might enjoy participating in:

Buon divertimento :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow thank you@Nique .Grazie👍

3 Likes

Hello Everyone !

My name is Jatin and I’m from India. I love road trips, ice creams and all sorts of music. Collecting stamps and getting to meet new people globally brought me to Postcrossing.

Although the stats don’t justify but I joined 4 months after Postcrossing was born and I just went through all the Indian users and I realized that I’m the oldest Indian user currently.

Now I’m introducing my son to Postcrossing who is just 5 right now. The moment I’m going to the letterbox he quickly says are you going for a postcard check ?

Warm Regards,
Jatin

3 Likes

@jaxtin

:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream: Hello Jatin :icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

The OLDEST Postcrosser in India??

You are a
giphy

in our eyes :star_struck:

Thanks for saying hello!!

3 Likes

Hi there! My name is Samu and I live in Tenerife, an island part of Spain. We have a very varied weather but we usually enjoy the sun! I discovered this project by searching “how long does it take for a letter to arrive from Germany” and a user in a forum mentioned Postcrossing. I found it interesting and I looked it up. I sent out my first 5 postcards today and I can’t wait to hear about them!

6 Likes

@Nortarus

We are FLYING HIGH to have you on board!

Bienvenidos a Postcrossing Samu📬

4 Likes

@Nique ¡Muchas gracias, Nique! :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

aww that is so cute… I definitely want to start doing this with my little girl when she’s a little bit older (she’s 3 now).

2 Likes

I am Lydia,

I was here a long time ago but couldn’t continue for multiple reasons. I’ve moved and it’s been years and I am finally able to again.

I live in Ireland for the last 7 years nearly but originally I am dutch. I love traveling and reading and just getting into photography so maybe in the future I’ll make some cards of myself. I also love just crafting my own cards but don’t have any materials anymore but I might get started on that again as well.

I’ll be sending out my first few cards in the next week or so and I’ll be looking forward to receiving some cards in return.

Happy posting everyone

6 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:Happy Saint Patrick’s Day Lydia​:four_leaf_clover:

The artist :art: :camera_flash: in you will certainly appreciate this topic:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/beautiful-or-unusual-manhole-covers/160300

There’s something extrordinary in discovering the beauty in the ordinary, isn’t there @anon98731481?

3 Likes

Hi all, we signed up a couple of weeks ago and have all my postcards in transit :slight_smile:
Looking forward to sending out more and of course receiving!
Graham & Nikki (UK)

4 Likes