Washi tape discussions!

I would put 10 likes at once, if it were possible :grin:

2 Likes

This is how I use washi on postcards most of the time :slight_smile:

55 Likes

Not the right time in my hemisphere for this autumn-themed washi tape but I couldn’t resist! :fallen_leaf:

19 Likes

Normally local shops have just simple designs, but today I found these beauties:

I just couldn’t pass them by!

22 Likes

This photo makes me happy!!!

2 Likes

I bought some washi tapes last Sunday!

26 Likes

I love the first one, shucho! That looks like a castle in Germany or something. Very special!

1 Like

I can’t say no to these cuties​:joy::grinning:

19 Likes

Ohhhh those are so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I know this isn’t the point, but wow irish stamps are SO COOL!! Especially the dracula ones! And i like your washi tape :joy:

1 Like

Is there a Daiso in the USA? Amazon has a tiny supply of Daiso😭

There is! At least in the Los Angeles area, not sure about any other parts of the country :thinking:

1 Like

There are actually over 80 Daiso stores in the US, but mostly on the West coast (California, Washington) and East coast (New York, New Jersey).

1 Like

I got so many Dracula ones to send more Halloween postcards this year! Can’t wait to use them! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s so cool‼️

1 Like

Just got back from Daiso :grimacing:

21 Likes

Love your haul! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t know who I’m going to use capybara or dinosaur tape for, but they were so cute!!

5 Likes

Well if you ever end up drawing my address, you can use both tapes on the card because I love both! :slight_smile: I’m sure kids will love them too. Everyone should love capybaras especially (they’re my ideal spirit animal, but if I’m honest, I’m more a nervous Piglet than a chill capybara! :laughing: )

5 Likes

Aspirational spirit animal :grin: