Washi tape discussions!

Love your haul! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t know who I’m going to use capybara or dinosaur tape for, but they were so cute!!

5 Likes

Well if you ever end up drawing my address, you can use both tapes on the card because I love both! :slight_smile: I’m sure kids will love them too. Everyone should love capybaras especially (they’re my ideal spirit animal, but if I’m honest, I’m more a nervous Piglet than a chill capybara! :laughing: )

5 Likes

Aspirational spirit animal :grin:

I have the dino washi myself. They’re great to use with the dino stamps…they match so well together! :wink: Isn’t Daiso awesome? They’re the main supplier to my washi addiction. :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know why I never thought of Daiso until recently! Thankfully it’s a bit of a trip to get to the closest one, so I can’t go too often :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was in a lot of stress this week and bought this :sweat_smile:

Due to the postal restriction, I dont send much postcard nowadays, many never arrived. So I am looking for ideas what to use them for.

19 Likes

These houses are so cute. does the stamp stick well on top of the washi?

You can spend hours using them with these ideas :wink:

4 Likes

I think yes, at least the postcards arrived and no one comlained about missing stamps.

I discovered I had a discount coupon at a store that was expiring today, so I went to see what I could get… and guess what I chose? A roll of sunflower washi and some sticker flakes to (sort of) match. It worked out to HK$4.5 per item (USD 0.57 / AUD 0.79 / EUR 0,54 / GBP 0.45)

[claps happily like a seal]

Added: the stickers and washi at work!

27 Likes

Is it only me who come to this thread to soothe my anxiety? :laughing:
I feel like inhaling all the pretty washi tapes pictures like fresh breath of air

13 Likes

Wow. I should make something like this :sweat_smile:

It is very soothing! I love to see them organised beautifully too :joy: it triggers something in my satisfaction glands.

2 Likes

I bought a small drawer for my washi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But its full right away :cry:

Still have some this and that including washi samples that doesnt fit into the drawer. I definitely am not allowed to buy anymore washi until I used up some and have more space in the drawers :cry:

27 Likes

I love those houses washi tapes :night_with_stars: :city_sunset:

Beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

i clicked on your link out of curiousity and first thing i saw was a link to a webshop. aargggg. i had never heard of the washitapeshop (how!) and now i’m in heaven. and they have world wide free shipping. someone stop me please.

8 Likes

mchay, this is a topic full of addicts so I don’t think anyone is capable of stopping you if they can’t stop themselves either. I’m so sorry, I wish to be strong for you too but… it’s washi! :laughing:

But if it helps, feel free to share a link of your favourites from that shop, instead of buying! I’d love to see!

8 Likes

looking up my favourites will only make me wanna buy them more :joy:

but these are super cute for spring (they are stickers actually) here and of course also with cats

and these are so beautiful

that is all i will be leaving this topic now :innocent:

21 Likes