German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

I would like to come

2 Likes

I would love to be there too.

Really looking forward to this :slight_smile:

Oh that sounds so cool!
Can’t wait for the day to be announced - I hope I’m not on vacation that day. Please count me in! :slight_smile:

Release date is my 10th Wedding anniversary !
Wonder if my postoffice will have the stamp at that day already to be bought.
Often they have new stamps a few days earlier!
Beate

Hallo zusammen!

A quick update to let you know the date of this event: it’ll take place on October 7th, during the afternoon. :slight_smile:

There will be a special postcard prepared for the day, and we’ve received confirmation from Deutsche Post that they’ll bring a little stand to the event to sell stamps and postmark the postcards. Hurray!

That’s it for now! We’re super excited about this, and will share more details as we go along.

38 Likes

Wow, that sounds great! Thanks for letting us know! Are our posts which we made here valid or do we have to renew? I already aplied for days of leave - so I will definitely be in Berlin and renew my signing in.

So I’ll definitely stay in Berlin this day and love to join the event - in case I’m not on the list of participants already (I’ve posted long ago that I’ll like to join) please add me :smiley:

Really looking forward to this event :slight_smile: Should be no problem to get a day off work then! Ill definately join this event!

1 Like

I would like to join in, please.

Thank you for the update! I’ve marked the day in my calendar and would love to participate. :smiley:

I will come.

I will come too

October 7th sounds really good (and better as the 6th!), so I plan to come, too :smiley:

I want to join, too, please.

I would like to come :grinning:

I’m in!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m In

Toll ,endlich ein Datum ,ich freue mich !
Schreibt mich bitte auf die Liste . (habe mich schon im November 2021 für die Liste angemeldet)
Falls Übernachtung nötig , wo wäre es am günstigsten ? Vielleicht noch zusammen in einer Unterkunft / Hotel mit /für andere Postcrosser ?
Danke erstmal , Eva —TOM336

1 Like

wo wäre es am besten?