German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

I want to register for the event

That’s so great! I’d like to join as well

Please count me in :smiley:

2 Likes

I also want to join the event! :slight_smile:

I want to join in Berlin.

Look at the flyer.

The stamp will be released on October 6, 2022

3 Likes

Micha und ich kommen auch zum 6. Oktober, bitte setz mich auf die Liste

So we FINALLY did it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will definitely use this one a lot! So excited to see it!

1 Like

It is finally happening. We will buy hundreds of the stamps, we suppose - sooo looking forward to be in Berlin on October 6 this year :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Please note that, despite the stamp being available from October 6, there isn’t a date for this launch event yet. I’ll publish it here and amend the first post when we have more details.

16 Likes

First of all, I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. If there is already a list for the celebration, please add me and my husband. I am very happy about this occasion.

1 Like

34 Likes

Can I please be put on the maybe list?
I might be able to travel from Vienna!

:star_struck:

I’ll try to go too!!!

1 Like

It’s my postcrossingversary today, good time to plan for a party :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Please put me on the list!

2 Likes

I would love to come :slight_smile:

I’m looking foward!! Count me in :slight_smile:

Please put me on the list

If corona allows it I definitly will come. So put me on the list please. Congratulations to all German postcrossers. I’ve also written several postcards to the ministry in the past years. I’m only sad that Linus cann’t celebrate with us anymore because he has put so much effort in getting the postcrossingstamp. And it’s sad not to meet him again in Berlin this time.
But I hope to see all of you in october in Berlin. Stay safe everyone.

10 Likes

I would love to come if Corona and personal matters allow it :slight_smile:

1 Like