German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

I will come if corona allows it.

1 Like

I would also like to come if corona allows it.

That sounds awesome! I would love to participate if it fits my schedule. :smiley:

I would also be interested in attending the meeting :smiley:

Great! :smiley:
I would love to come. :orange_heart:

I’ll have to wait until the date is clear but would love to attend.

I would like to come too! :woman_cartwheeling:t2:

Holidays booked from 29/09 to 09/10, I couldn’t wait longer. I really hope it will happen within these dates, or if not, that I can still change the dates (depending on my colleagues’ holidays then :pensive:)…

5 Likes

I’d love to come!

I’d love to be there as well :slight_smile:

I´m interested in the date, let me know and i will take the S7 to come from Potsdam :slight_smile:

I would like to come too

2 Likes

I would love to come the meeting, can’t wait!

I would like to come

2 Likes

I would love to be there too.

Really looking forward to this :slight_smile:

Oh that sounds so cool!
Can’t wait for the day to be announced - I hope I’m not on vacation that day. Please count me in! :slight_smile:

Release date is my 10th Wedding anniversary !
Wonder if my postoffice will have the stamp at that day already to be bought.
Often they have new stamps a few days earlier!
Beate

Hallo zusammen!

A quick update to let you know the date of this event: it’ll take place on October 7th, during the afternoon. :slight_smile:

There will be a special postcard prepared for the day, and we’ve received confirmation from Deutsche Post that they’ll bring a little stand to the event to sell stamps and postmark the postcards. Hurray!

That’s it for now! We’re super excited about this, and will share more details as we go along.

38 Likes

Wow, that sounds great! Thanks for letting us know! Are our posts which we made here valid or do we have to renew? I already aplied for days of leave - so I will definitely be in Berlin and renew my signing in.