German Postcrossing stamp launch meetup! (October 7th, Berlin)

So I’ll definitely stay in Berlin this day and love to join the event - in case I’m not on the list of participants already (I’ve posted long ago that I’ll like to join) please add me :smiley:

Really looking forward to this event :slight_smile: Should be no problem to get a day off work then! Ill definately join this event!

1 Like

I would like to join in, please.

Thank you for the update! I’ve marked the day in my calendar and would love to participate. :smiley:

I will come.

I will come too

October 7th sounds really good (and better as the 6th!), so I plan to come, too :smiley:

I want to join, too, please.

I would like to come :grinning:

I’m in!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m In

Toll ,endlich ein Datum ,ich freue mich !
Schreibt mich bitte auf die Liste . (habe mich schon im November 2021 für die Liste angemeldet)
Falls Übernachtung nötig , wo wäre es am günstigsten ? Vielleicht noch zusammen in einer Unterkunft / Hotel mit /für andere Postcrosser ?
Danke erstmal , Eva —TOM336

1 Like

wo wäre es am besten?

Hallo, ich glaube, jetzt wird es Zeit, sich anzumelden, um dieses Ereignis zu feiern.
Bitte setzt mich und @Mattjes auf die Liste, wir möchten gern dabei sein.
Vielen Dank und beste Grüße aus Sachsen und Sachsen-Anhalt.
Sylvia

I try to join. Pleaseyadd if not already Registered;-)
Beate

Where this will happen. Is there an address or shop’s name where the launch take place?
Thank you.
Beate

I’m in

1 Like

Since it is in the middle of my vacation I have enough time to come.
I will defintive participate.
Will the special postcard be available before the event or only then?

That’s awesome!
:heart_eyes: Thanks for the update! I’m in too!!
Let’s try to organize one location to spent the nights so we might get a discount or something like that.
:postcrossing:

Excellent! I’ll definitely be there!
Can you at least narrow down the location to the city district?
I am happy!