Show Your Maxipics (Maximum Pictures)

An older photo from Germany (Taken in October), where I sent a mailbox themed card, from the same type of mailbox! Sad story is that this card has now been on its way to the USA for 42 days already…

10 Likes

At Tapada Nacional de Mafra

3 Likes

Hmm, just discovered my village’s heritage group sells vintage postcard reprints - would like to get them and make maxipics of how the streets look now (unfortunately they’re sold through the library, which just got flooded due to a burst pipe last week). Maybe I can do it when I head down to my parent’s town too - be a weird thing to explain though, especially during a Christmas visit!

2 Likes

8 Likes

:night_with_stars: Mafra National Palace at Night :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

This one is a Maxipic of a Toy Card:

Just when I thought finding a Stegosaurus would be hard…

9 Likes

National Palace of Mafra Basilica

The registered Maxipic:

The Maxipic:

The Postcard:

The back of the postcard, with the Palace of Mafra Stamps:

8 Likes

National Palace of Mafra

The registered Maxipic:

The Maxipic:

The Postcard:

3 Likes

This one has been designed by Dear Postal, ran by fellow postcrosser and youtuber @FernandoFerreira.

Cabo da Roca Lighthouse

The Registered Postcard

The Maxipic

Extremely windy place. Very hard to hold the postcard for the picture.

The Postcard

14 Likes

OMG!!!

Thank you for spread our postcards :slight_smile:
You filled our hearts with love. It’s good to see these shares.
Thank you and happy postcrossing!!

1 Like

Here’s a new one i sent :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I made a bunch of maxi pics in Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany today. All of the postcards are over 100 years old!

28 Likes

Wow! This is so artistic and fantastic!
I can’t believe those are 100 year old postcards and that buildings have maintained their structure for such a long time!
Thank you very much for sharing!
Stunning!

1 Like

Visited postoffice after many days due to exams, bit here’s last date of February:)

5 Likes

It is my first maxipic, and I don’t like the result… Hope next time I’ll resolve the problem of focus.

10 Likes

isoisan_silta

The name of this bridge is “Isoisän silta” (Grandfather´s Bridge). But it is not as old as grandfathers are. The bridge was opened in 2016.
The view is to Kalasatama city area in Helsinki.
The postcard´s view is from the year 2021.
The photo is taken yesterday evening. You can see there is one more skyscraper on the background.

Kalasatama is a new city area, a modern, but not cold or dreary. Actually it is quite nice and cosy.

11 Likes

Republic Square in Mafra

The Registered Postcard

The Maxipic

The Postcard

The section of the postcard matching the background (Mafra’s Republic Square)

3 Likes

So pleased to have had the opportunity to post this card at this post box: GB-1626465 off to South Korea!

21 Likes

Oh, how special is that! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A couple of special pictures from Taipei:

(ahah, i didn’t realize i should have taken the picture from the other side, so that the colors matched! :sweat_smile:)

The picture above features the mailboxes bent by typhoon Soudelor, on August 8 2015. They’re kind of famous and are even featured in some postcards!

31 Likes