Show Your Maxipics (Maximum Pictures)

New cards were released, so I made a maxipic in the local park. Watching these guys every morning))

16 Likes

I’ve heard it called ‘Extreme Deltiology’ by @Graham_Beck from Exploring Stamps. The stamp collecting version of this is ‘Extreme Philately’.

1 Like

I saw his video. Extreme Deltiology sounds a bit… extreme. :clown_face:

On a more serious note. In my humble opinion, it’s not very descriptive. Sounds more like someone collecting postcards while skydiving.

Extreme Deltiology:

Totally fine to use any terminology one likes, of course.

6 Likes

A picture of a maxicard in front of Tamsui’s church! It feels a bit like inception! :smiley:

18 Likes

03pq03e635sw8h0mtmtk6uwfw5961tmm

I’ve started to take a photo of at least one of my cards that I send whilst on holiday with the background on the area. It’s a lot of fun and helps bring up nice memories :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Another one from Taiwan, this time in the Dome of Light, in Kaohsiung:

18 Likes

Here’s a maxipicture from Newbury, near to where I live featuring the canal and the church of St Nicolas.

19 Likes

One I’ve sent recently, of the Queen Victoria statue in Victoria Park in Newbury, near where I live.

2 Likes

Sandesha museum, the Museum of Communication in Bangalore

14 Likes

The Treasury, Petra,Jordan.

22 Likes

An Ultrapic?

1 Like

Chengdu Du Fu Thatched Cottage Museum

14 Likes

Two weeks ago :wink:

19 Likes

Maxipic on the occasion of Indian Independence Day :india:

12 Likes

I like the idea of these maxipics a lot!

Tried to make some during my last trip to Armenia. They are not perfect, but next time I’ll be better prepared.

8 Likes

:camera_flash: Gateway of India, Mumbai

8 Likes

New one has just arrived, sent from Angoulême, France, where we have a lot of murals :blush:

16 Likes

Oh! :heart_eyes: If all the murals have postcards, the potential for maxipics is huge!

1 Like

This one is from the Smallest Post Office in the U.S.A.

14 Likes

(post deleted by author)

9 Likes