NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

Postcards have been sent for Group Q-41.

Q-41 sent today!

1 Like

Updated - thanks, everyone!
ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

Add me to S please

I do have some of his drawings! I asked him one year to draw me all the Looney Tunes and he made each individual one. I love them.

1 Like

What an amazing gift!!!

Received J41 from @NewEnglandEllen I love gin rummy! I used to play it all the time as a kid, including regular gin and regular rummy. They’re such fun card games. Hope you get to play a lot this summer! Thanks so much for the card too!

U is for underwater mailbox!

I found this article about an underwater mailbox in Japan. What fun! Hope you enjoy the story. :diving_mask:

Japan’s Underwater Mailbox

1 Like

Group S-41 filled and addresses will be PM’ed soon!

ABC

Currently open groups!

C 41
@Maslover12 Carlsbad Caverns, cool!

2 Likes

Received
Car for C-41 from @CalicoBeer

Dragonfly for D-41 from @CalicoBeer

Yellow flowers for Y-40 from @TeachLittleKids

Zebra for Z-40 from @TeachLittleKids

Thanks so much!!!

D-41 @Maslover12

Thank you Steph for the beautiful Denali card. I love the D stickers.

1 Like

Z-40
@TeachLittleKids
M-40 @TeachLittleKids

M is for mailman! Nice card. I like the black and white colors in silhouettes.

Z is for Zion National Park. Great card. Beautiful park. Love the striking orange hues.

Thank you, Judy!

1 Like

Name Game 40

@kanosis V is for Vineyard! Love me some wine! I’ve been to WA to visit vineyards but never CA. It’s on my list.

@prssrp V is for Vegetables! I need to blow this up to read it too – looks like some interesting info. I need more veggies in my diet, too.

@sleepyhippo1 C is for Cacti! OMG, foster kittens always grab my heart. I just love how sweet & playful they can be. You’re doing a great thing. There are so many cats & kittens who need help. When I retire, I want to foster bottle babies.

@tia272 C is for Cotton Tree! I’ve never heard of a cotton tree, so this is cool! Learned about a new plant.

Thank you, guys!!

2 Likes

M-41 card received from @salemhouse a moose in the moonlight! Thanks for the cute card.

It’s funny to picture moose getting Christmas lights stuck in their antlers.

2 Likes

Group U-40 from @TeachLittleKids – U is for USA

Group D-41 from @kanosis – D is for Dunes

Group I-41 from @uconn – I is for Isle Royale (You get moose in CT?!?)

Group I-41 from @nursegarry – I is for Idaho (Hope Sammy didn’t eat your sunflowers!)

Thank you, guys!!

3 Likes

I know the Z card is for Z-40, but is the M also for M-40? I don’t see you in M-41, but I already have you marked as receiving TeachLittleKid’s card for M-40.

1 Like

W is for Whoopee! Wednesday!

Updated - thanks, all ABC

Currently open groups!

May I please join R41?

S-41 is ready to mail.