NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

Group J-41

Thank you, @l2y for your funny ā€œJumbled messā€ card. I like how you got creative with the letter (since I tried to do the same).

Group L-41

From @virgomar0918 I received three dancing lemurs. How cool that they have a female-dominated society. I didnā€™t know that. Many thanks!

1 Like

I-41

@uconn - INGRID Bergman. Thank you. Iā€™m glad cigarette smoking, both in the media and in real life, is not so ubiquitous now.

K-41 cards went out yesterday.

1 Like

Group M-41, from @salemhouse - I honestly have never heard of ā€œmeerkatsā€ ā€¦ it turns out they are very interesting animals. Postcrossing can be a good educational experience. Thank you so much form your postcard - a great ā€œmā€ match!

2 Likes

Dallas: 8:32 a.m., 79Ā°F

Updated - thanks! ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

Group # N-41 Alphabet RR will be mailed Tomorrow 6/10

1 Like

Group J-41 @NewEnglandEllen

J is for Jagged
. I got a great card of the Glacier National Park. What beautiful flowers in the foreground.

Group G-41 from @jendallas
G is for green food. Itā€™s funny you mention okra. Just yestday my friend and I were talking about pickled okra. She had had her first bite a few days before and was in love. Well, she loves okra in general so it was no surprise. I love the stuff and on my next trip to the grocery store, plan on getting a jar.

2 Likes

M-41 card received from @nursegarry

Thanks for this martyr card of St Sebastien - martyrs and saints are always so admirable.

1 Like

Group P-41 is going out tomorrow

P-41 is in the mail.

Iā€™ll join Q-41, if I may. Thank you!

Cards for K41, L41, and N41 going in the mail tomorrow.

May I join Q and R?

M-41
@nursegarry Majestic Mount It-Tish. Your travel plans sound aMazing!

1 Like

Happy New Monday! Everything should be up-to-date and thank you for that. ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

?? I am preparing the address list for Q-41 - and you were already on it! Patience, Grasshopper! :crazy_face:

The address list for Q-41 has been PMā€™ed!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll join S-41 please.

Grp P41 going in the mail today!

Can I join S41 as well?

D-41 from @kanosis - Dachshund! I love dogs!

And D41 from @CalicoBeer - DaVinci! My favorite Charlotte restaurant is Basil, itā€™s a Thai restaurant. Yep, lots of great beer- OMB (old mecklenberg brewery) is the best!

And F-41 from @kanosis - Fauna of Poland- a finch, with fish, flamingo, flags decorations!

Thanks for the great cards!

2 Likes

Received from @pixxi88 Alphabet Group # J-41
J= Justice League

At this very moment watching DCā€™s Arrow probably for the 3rd time
How cool that your Grandfather was a Cartoonist. Do you have a lot of his drawings?
Cheers

2 Likes

L41 card received from @NewEnglandEllen thanks for the lounging card. I love to cool off with a frozen fruit baršŸ˜ƒ