NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

Received Group Q-40 from @l2y . Thanks so much for the card! Hope life is getting a little easier for you now. :slight_smile:

Received Group G-41 from @jendallas . Thanks for the gelato card! I love gelato. I canā€™t wait to try the real stuff when I go to Italy in September. Hope you have a wonderful summer!

1 Like

D-41 @CalicoBeer
D-for Door. I love taking pictures of doors. Doors speak a lot about the habitants. Nice card Never received this one. Thank you, Victoria.

F-41 @jendallas
F for Farmerā€™s Market. Great photo. I look for them where ever I go visiting new towns. The farmersā€™ markets have the best produce, bread, and food. There is a huge one here that turned into an event! Thanks, Jennifer.

Name Game-40
@CalicoBeer
Very creative- M for marquee! I like this one of the Cotton Club. Many little cities tucked away still have the old theaters. Sadly some have turned into venues like churches, indoor swap meets/ flea markets. Our $1.00 movie theatre closed down during pandemic. I sure miss it. Thank you, Victoria.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to join R-41 please

Group J-41

Thank you, @pixxi88, for the magnificent jaguar. It actually arrived on Tuesday ā€“ please forgive my delay in reporting :smiling_face:

1 Like

Group M-41
@virgomar0918 Marilyn Monroe - I also have good memories of watching old movies with my dad.

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing the weekend on the horizon!

Group R-41 filled and I sent the address list - have fun!

Note!

In case you havenā€™t read the news in another RR, I want to be sure everyone is aware that the USPS POSTAL RATES GO UP JULY 14!!

The United States Postal Service (USPS) filed notice with the Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) on April 9, 2024, to increase mailing services prices that will take effect on July 14, 2024. The new rates include:

• First-Class Mail Forever stamp: Increases from 68 cents to 73 cents
  • 1 ounce metered letter size: Increases from 64 cents to 69 cents
  • 1 ounce postcard: Increases from 53 cents to 56 cents
  • 1 ounce Flats size pieces: Increases to $1.50 each
  • Mixed AADC Letters: Increases to $0.23 each
  • Mixed ADC Flats: Increases to $0.805 each
  • International Postcards: Increases from $1.55 to $1.65
  • International Letter (1oz): Increases from $1.55 to $1.65

They had previously announced regular increases every 6 months, so hopefully this is the last for 2024. Stock up on Forever Stamps now!!

Updated - thanks, everyone! ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

1 Like

Cards for Group R-41 have been sent.

Could I please join Groups T-41 and U-41?

S 41 mailed today

D-41 from @Maslover12 - these kittens are Dreaming! And dog stickers (one is a Dalmatian).

K-41 from @hootnoodle - Koala! Iā€™m so jealous that you got to hold one! And what a great vacation!

K-41 from @CalicoBeer - the rhinocerosā€™s horn is made of Keratin! I love the fun facts cards!

Thanks everyone! Great cards!
K-41 went out on Tuesday- I would like to join the next open group!

2 Likes

R-41 in the mailšŸ“¤

Add me to T please

Received from @calicobeer Alphabet RR Group # N-41
N = Neon

I have one tattoo on my forearm that is a copy of a photograph I did titled ā€œDare to be Differentā€ of 4 trees and one is different. My son has a matching one.

1 Like

Please put me in one group.

I would like to join O-41 and T-41

L-41 thanks for the card @CalicoBeer of a Labrinthye

1 Like

Group S-41 going in the mail!

(Iā€™m out of order, lol. I donā€™t have my Q cards with me at my parentsā€™ house.)

Received from Group J-41 @l2y 's card. Thanks so much for your Normal Rockwell card. I love his art. That painting is one of my favoriteā€™s of his!

K-41 @hootnoodle Thank you for the Krishna card. It is beautiful!
L-41 @NewEnglandEllen Thank you for the Landscape card. It looks lovely!
L-41 @virgomar0918 Thank you for the Leopard card! Sounds like a cool trip to South Africa!
P-41 @prssrp Thank you for the planetarium card. When I was a kid, I loved going to a planetarium!

1 Like

I have sent the cards for N-41 and P-41.
judy

Can I join group T-41 please?
judy