NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

R40 card received from @jendallas thanks for the rose truck card. I like going to museums and being in nature too!

Card also received from @CalicoBeer clever running card! I love a good mystery!

2 Likes

Got it - thanks for the updates ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

Group z-40 all sent. Group Y-40 all sent. Can I join Name Game and A-40 please
Garry

S-40
@kanosis sent a fun San Diego Stamp card with Seashells
@tia272 sent a Squirrel card. My daughter is volunteering with an animal rescue organization bottle feeding baby squirrels who have lost their mother. I bet your crocheted mushrooms are very cute.
Thanks to both of you!

2 Likes

V-40 from @nursegarry - Vanity Fair! I did not remember that cover, but I looked it up. Interesting.

And from @CalicoBeer - Vegetables! I hope you had a great birthday celebration! What did you do with your days off? For my last birthday, my family and I went to an art museum and then to a museum of illusions. And had pizza.

Also V-40
Thanks for the cards!

2 Likes

@jendallas thank you! I hung out a lot with my friends ā€“ ate 2 really fantastic meals, brewery-hopped, and just tried to see everyone from all different friend groups. One of my closest friends has a birthday 3 days before mine, so we start on hers and celebrate through to my day. It makes me tired by the end, but itā€™s a great time. :slight_smile: We went to Nashville last year & Denver the year, but we stayed in Atlanta this year.

1 Like

Yes my address is the same

1 Like

O-40 O for Oak Park
@prssrp
Thank you Patty for Oak Park Large Letter Illinois card. It is fantastic!

also

O-40 for Owl
@Susaninutah
The master of O stories beginning each word with O! Oh my! Thank you sooo much, Susan!

Iā€™ll join name game

Please put me in any letter group.

Group U-40
@prssrp
Received a beautiful sunrise card of the Mesa Arch in Utah.Thank you for the fun fact about Ulysses Grantā€™s travels to Utah.

Got it and Group A-41 closed and I sent the addresses and thank you!! ABC

Currently open groups!

Traveling Groups (check your status)

Received for Group V-40 from @jendallas V is for Vaseā€¦and what a Vaseā€¦thank you. I also love art galleriesā€¦can spend a day there! Iā€™ll be in London soon visiting the British Museum and their amazing collection of postcards!

Group W-40 from @prssrp W is for World Map. Iā€™m going to Bulgaria and Romania next month. Antarctica is also on my list. Vietnam for sure. Some very inexpensive itineraries there. And the Balticsā€¦perhaps later this summer. But I agreeā€¦so many placesā€¦so little time!

Can I join group C-41, Garry

1 Like

A-41
Ready for mail

Mailed Z-40 and Y-40

Can I join groups B-41, C-41, and D-41?

Name Game & C please

May I please join name game 40 and b41?

Can I join C-41, D-41, & Name Game?

May I join the name gameā€¦and D-41?