Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hamburg
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Gasthaus Heimathafen, Baumwall 7, 20459 Hamburg
:calendar: DATE: 24 September 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13.00–16.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet in the restaurant, eat, drink, talk, sign/stamp postcards. Optionally visit Hamburg beforehand (e.g. Elbphilharmonie).

Note: This is one week later than originally planned; the Gasthaus Heimathafen is not taking reservations for the original date due to a harbour festival

I would like to arrange another Postcrossing meeting in Hamburg this September!

The Gasthaus Heimathafen was pretty popular the previous times so I have reserved the side room there again for the 24th of September 2022 starting from 13.00 (1 pm). The reservation is for 32 people.

The official meeting starts at 13.00 in the restaurant; however, participants are free to organise “side events” themselves if they wish – for example, a visit to the plaza of the Elbphilharmonie 550 m / 7 minutes on foot away which opens at 10.00 and offers great views from all around the building. (Tickets that guarantee admission at a particular time cost €2 and can be booked online in advance, and this is what I would recommend if you wanted to go up there. You can also just turn up and visit the plaza for free as capacity allows, but this means you may have to wait a while.)

The restaurant said that larger groups can usually only book three-hour slots, so the meeting will officially finish at 16.00 (4 pm). If individual people wish to stay, please ask at the restaurant – I can imagine that that will be fine but we won’t be able to block all 32 spaces for ourselves after that time.

The U3 now runs between Hauptbahnhof (Süd) and Baumwall again so you can take the U3 from the central station in the direction of Schlump/Barmbek to Baumwall; the restaurant is right outside the eastern exit of the station (at the back of the train if you are coming from the central station). If you are arriving on a “Niedersachsen-Ticket” or a “Schleswig-Holstein-Ticket” then the trip on the U3 will be included.

I will not be creating an “official” meetup postcard, but participants are welcome to design their own ones and share them with others. Please send a direct message to those people if you wish to get copies of their postcards – click on their names, and in the little window that then pops open, click on the blue button with the envelope at the top right corner.

@mella68 is offering one here: Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022 - #12 by mella68

and @Cassiopheia is offering one here: Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022 - #14 by Cassiopheia

and @sunshinehsv has these ones here: Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022 - #49 by sunshinehsv

and @Juanla has one here: Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022 - #59 by Juanla

Some “house rules”:

• it’s a restaurant, so participants are expected to spend some money on food and drink there
  • please do not get out postcards and stamps until after the meal
  • please do not bring more than 100 postcards per person

Thank you, and I’m looking forward to seeing you there!

Participants:

1. @pne
  2. @dororose
  3. @Cassiopheia
  4. @Vorti
  5. @mella68
  6. @Pelke
  7. @busy-marie
  8. Luis
  9. @Mahufi
  10. @Sanni87
  11. @Hamburg127
  12. @elbe
  13. @chuusolji
  14. @sunshinehsv
  15. @kroete68
  16. @Kushboo
  17. @moin-moin
  18. @DJ2108 1
  19. @DJ2108 2
  20. @einfachich
  21. @rike_wrede
  22. @stancy_starlight
  23. @steffi82
  24. @Juanla
  25. @dragon69
  26. @RondaBlayn
  27. @travel_reflection
  28. @Tiger811
  29. @Uwe64
  30. @belliconfun
  31. @mondkind

Waiting list:

Maybe:

1. @sternenklar

Can’t come:

1. @Stargirl73
  2. @Angel84
  3. Ralf
  4. @Haru_kek
  5. @teodbo
11 Likes

Ich wĂĽrde gern teilnehmen
Viele GrĂĽĂźe aus Potsdam
Martin

2 Likes

Luis und ich sind gerne dabei

1 Like

Ich wĂĽrde auch gerne kommen, weiĂź aber noch nicht, ob es zeitlich passt.
Würdest du mich erstmal als “vielleicht” eintragen?
Vielen Dank :blush:

1 Like

Ich freu mich drauf! :smiley:

3 Likes

Möchte gerne dabei sein

1 Like

Passt das bei euch auch eine Woche später als ursprünglich angekündigt?

Nach RĂĽcksprache mit dem Restaurant musste ich den Termin verschieben. Aktueller Termin ist der 24.09.

2 Likes

tut mir leid, da kann ich leider nicht, viel SpaĂź euch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ich wäre gern dabei

3 Likes

Ich wĂĽrde auch gerne kommen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich bin auch dabei :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hallo liebe Teilnehmer,
dies ist die von mir entwickelte Meetingkarte für dieses Meeting. Bestellungen können bis zum 25.08.2022 per Message an mich erfolgen, bitte nicht hier im Thread, das verfolge ich nicht und es kann mal etwas übersehen werden. Ich verkaufe nur an Teilnehmer, wer nicht auf der Liste steht, bekommt auch keine Karten. Die Höchstbestellmenge pro Teilnehmer sind 50 Karten., Preis 30 Cent pro Stück.

Ăśbrigens wird es diesen Wichtel nach dem Meeting auch ohne Logo bei @Angel84 im Shop zu kaufen geben.

Bestellungen

50 StĂĽck busy-marie
30 StĂĽck pne
15 StĂĽck Cassiopheia (Tausch)
15 StĂĽck chuusolji
50 StĂĽck elbe
20 StĂĽck sunshinehsv
50 StĂĽck hamburg127
30 StĂĽck Mahufi
50 StĂĽck DJ2108
20 StĂĽck Kushboo
25 StĂĽck rike_wrede
15 StĂĽck Vorti
15 StĂĽck Sanni87
15 StĂĽck kroete68
20 StĂĽck Stancy Starlight

12 Likes

Wie sĂĽĂź der Wichtel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::+1:
Tolle Karte :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Ich habe auch eine Meetingkarte entworfen, das Wasserzeichen wird natĂĽrlich nicht auf der fertigen Karte drauf sein :wink:

Ich schlieĂźe mich mal den Konditionen von @mella68 an :wink:
Bestellschluss: 27.08.2022
Preis: je nach Gesamtmenge (max 30 Cent) + Versandkosten natĂĽrlich
Zahlung: PayPal bevorzugt, Überweisung möglich

Bestellungen
User Anzahl bezahlt angekommen
@pne 30 :moneybag: :postbox:
@mella68 15 :moneybag: :postbox:
@dororose 60 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@Mahufi 25 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Hamburg127 50 :moneybag: beim Meeting
@chuusolji 20 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@elbe 50 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@DJ2108 50 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@Kushboo 20 :moneybag: beim Meeting
@busy-marie 50 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Rike_wrede 20 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Vorti 15 :moneybag:
@steffi82 50 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Sanni87 20 :moneybag: :postbox:
@moin-moin 10 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@Stargirl73 40 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@kroete68 15 :moneybag: :postbox:
@travel_reflection 10 :moneybag: beim Meeting
@Juanla 50 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@sunshinehsv 10 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
10 Likes

Wie immer … habe ich keine Ahnung, wie das hier funktionieren soll. Ich möchte bitte 60 Karten haben, liebe @Cassiopheia .

2 Likes

Hello
Can we swap the cards

ich wäre auch gerne dabei :slight_smile:
bin noch ein meeting neuling…

2 Likes

I would like to join

1 Like

Hello, I like to come. I have to come from Groningen so I have to look for a hotel / bus ticket etc.
Any advice on that is welcome (but not your problem ofcourse hehe). And I like to order cards but I don’t know how to pay them from the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Within the EU it’s not complicated. Bank transfers work just the same as if you pay to a Dutch account. IBAN is used throughout Europe and currency is the same (and even the speed of the transfer is the same). PayPal is another option for simple worldwide transfers if you use it.

For your other questions I can’t give an advice as I’m not from Hamburg :smiley:

1 Like