Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022

Thanx I have Paypal :partying_face:

1 Like

Ich wĂŒrde gern dabei sein

1 Like

we take part with 2 persons

1 Like

For bus, I suggest looking at Flixbus – they operate busses direct from Groningen to Hamburg several times a day, taking 4–5 hours depending on how often they stop in between. The price depends on the time of day and how soon you book.

(There’s no convenient bus on Saturday morning, though; you’d either have to leave at 4 in the morning to be early, or you would arrive in Hamburg at 1500 if you took the next bus, so maybe 1530 at the restaurant. At least you could take the underground train from right next to the bus station to the restaurant.)

Or if you don’t mind changing several times, then train to Weener, bus to Leer, train to Bremen and then to Hamburg will cost you €30 for a day ticket which is also valid on busses and the underground in Hamburg. That could potentially get you to the meeting and back in a single day. I could look up times for you if it would help. Or €19 if you share with @Cassiopheia (a €36.50 ticket would be valid for two people and she will be coming from Bremen).

I don’t have any specific recommendations for hotels; just the general suggestion to check booking.com and airbnb.com.

1 Like

Ich glaube sie meinte eher ein (Bus-) Ticket innerhalb Hamburgs :wink: Also fĂŒr den HVV.

:uk: I think she meant a ticket to get around in Hamburg.

2 Likes

In that case:

Tickets for public transport in Hamburg are valid in all forms of public transport (bus, train, underground, even ferry). Easiest is probably a day ticket “Hamburg AB” for €3.50. You can buy it from ticket vending machines at train stations (and some bus stops) or from a bus driver. You can only buy it on the day that you travel: the ticket is valid immediately and doesn’t have to be cancelled or stamped.

From the central train/bus station, the easiest way is to take the underground line U3 (yellow line) in the direction of Schlump/Barmbek as far as Baumwall.

1 Like

Thanks so much Philip @pne I think that I will take a bus friday evening or something from Groningen. Then I have saturday a relaxed day. I don’t like to take the bus at 4 am, I will be very tired.
I might stay 2 nigths because the bus back leaves at a strange time. I make a weekend of it, never been to Hamburg before.

1 Like

You will enjoy it for sure! It’s a lovely city with lots to explore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wir sind mit 2 Personen dabei. Nicht maybe sondern tatsÀchlich körperlich und geistig anwesend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Liebe Cassiopheia,

Ich möchte 50 StĂŒck. Dankeschön.

1 Like

Ich möchte bitte auch teilnehmen! @manuchka hast Du das Treffen hier gesehen?

4 Likes

Hallo, ich möchte auch gerne teilnehmen. Ich komme aus Rostock, freue mich sehr euch kennen zu lernen bzw wieder zu sehen.
Marike aka rike_wrede

1 Like

Ich komme auch gern :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Am 24. bin ich in Berlin, deswegen kann ich leider nicht, aber vielen Dank fĂŒr den Hinweis.

Damit sind die 25 voll, die ich beim Restaurant angekĂŒndigt habe.

Wer noch kommen möchte, den setze ich gerne auf die Warteliste und klĂ€re dann spĂ€ter mit dem Restaurant, ob wir auf 30 oder 32 oder so „aufstocken“ können.

1 Like

Hallo ich hÀtte gerne 20 Karten. Könnte ich die Karten beim Meeting bekommen?
Rike_wrede aka Marike

1 Like

Bis dahin brauchen wir aber diesmal echt nen Stempel :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Ich kann stolz erzÀhlen, dass meiner schon bereit auf meinem Schreibtisch liegt :blush: bin sehr gespannt, wie deiner aussehen wird!

6 Likes

Ich wĂŒrde auch sehr gerne Teilnehmen :hugs:

5 Likes

Liebe @Cassiopheia , ich hÀtte gern 15 Meetingkarten

1 Like