Meeting in Hamburg, 24 September 2022

Ich wäre gern dabei

3 Likes

Ich würde auch gerne kommen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich bin auch dabei :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hallo liebe Teilnehmer,
dies ist die von mir entwickelte Meetingkarte für dieses Meeting. Bestellungen können bis zum 25.08.2022 per Message an mich erfolgen, bitte nicht hier im Thread, das verfolge ich nicht und es kann mal etwas übersehen werden. Ich verkaufe nur an Teilnehmer, wer nicht auf der Liste steht, bekommt auch keine Karten. Die Höchstbestellmenge pro Teilnehmer sind 50 Karten., Preis 30 Cent pro Stück.

Übrigens wird es diesen Wichtel nach dem Meeting auch ohne Logo bei @Angel84 im Shop zu kaufen geben.

Bestellungen

50 Stück busy-marie
30 Stück pne
15 Stück Cassiopheia (Tausch)
15 Stück chuusolji
50 Stück elbe
20 Stück sunshinehsv
50 Stück hamburg127
30 Stück Mahufi
50 Stück DJ2108
20 Stück Kushboo
25 Stück rike_wrede
15 Stück Vorti
15 Stück Sanni87
15 Stück kroete68
20 Stück Stancy Starlight

12 Likes

Wie süß der Wichtel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::+1:
Tolle Karte :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Ich habe auch eine Meetingkarte entworfen, das Wasserzeichen wird natürlich nicht auf der fertigen Karte drauf sein :wink:

Ich schließe mich mal den Konditionen von @mella68 an :wink:
Bestellschluss: 27.08.2022
Preis: je nach Gesamtmenge (max 30 Cent) + Versandkosten natürlich
Zahlung: PayPal bevorzugt, Überweisung möglich

Bestellungen
User Anzahl bezahlt angekommen
@pne 30 :moneybag: :postbox:
@mella68 15 :moneybag: :postbox:
@dororose 60 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@Mahufi 25 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Hamburg127 50 :moneybag: beim Meeting
@chuusolji 20 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@elbe 50 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@DJ2108 50 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@Kushboo 20 :moneybag: beim Meeting
@busy-marie 50 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Rike_wrede 20 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Vorti 15 :moneybag:
@steffi82 50 :moneybag: :postbox:
@Sanni87 20 :moneybag: :postbox:
@moin-moin 10 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@Stargirl73 40 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@kroete68 15 :moneybag: :postbox:
@travel_reflection 10 :moneybag: beim Meeting
@Juanla 50 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
@sunshinehsv 10 :moneybag: :white_check_mark:
10 Likes

Wie immer … habe ich keine Ahnung, wie das hier funktionieren soll. Ich möchte bitte 60 Karten haben, liebe @Cassiopheia .

2 Likes

Hello
Can we swap the cards

ich wäre auch gerne dabei :slight_smile:
bin noch ein meeting neuling…

2 Likes

I would like to join

1 Like

Hello, I like to come. I have to come from Groningen so I have to look for a hotel / bus ticket etc.
Any advice on that is welcome (but not your problem ofcourse hehe). And I like to order cards but I don’t know how to pay them from the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Within the EU it’s not complicated. Bank transfers work just the same as if you pay to a Dutch account. IBAN is used throughout Europe and currency is the same (and even the speed of the transfer is the same). PayPal is another option for simple worldwide transfers if you use it.

For your other questions I can’t give an advice as I’m not from Hamburg :smiley:

1 Like

Thanx I have Paypal :partying_face:

1 Like

Ich würde gern dabei sein

1 Like

we take part with 2 persons

1 Like

For bus, I suggest looking at Flixbus – they operate busses direct from Groningen to Hamburg several times a day, taking 4–5 hours depending on how often they stop in between. The price depends on the time of day and how soon you book.

(There’s no convenient bus on Saturday morning, though; you’d either have to leave at 4 in the morning to be early, or you would arrive in Hamburg at 1500 if you took the next bus, so maybe 1530 at the restaurant. At least you could take the underground train from right next to the bus station to the restaurant.)

Or if you don’t mind changing several times, then train to Weener, bus to Leer, train to Bremen and then to Hamburg will cost you €30 for a day ticket which is also valid on busses and the underground in Hamburg. That could potentially get you to the meeting and back in a single day. I could look up times for you if it would help. Or €19 if you share with @Cassiopheia (a €36.50 ticket would be valid for two people and she will be coming from Bremen).

I don’t have any specific recommendations for hotels; just the general suggestion to check booking.com and airbnb.com.

1 Like

Ich glaube sie meinte eher ein (Bus-) Ticket innerhalb Hamburgs :wink: Also für den HVV.

:uk: I think she meant a ticket to get around in Hamburg.

2 Likes

In that case:

Tickets for public transport in Hamburg are valid in all forms of public transport (bus, train, underground, even ferry). Easiest is probably a day ticket “Hamburg AB” for €3.50. You can buy it from ticket vending machines at train stations (and some bus stops) or from a bus driver. You can only buy it on the day that you travel: the ticket is valid immediately and doesn’t have to be cancelled or stamped.

From the central train/bus station, the easiest way is to take the underground line U3 (yellow line) in the direction of Schlump/Barmbek as far as Baumwall.

1 Like

Thanks so much Philip @pne I think that I will take a bus friday evening or something from Groningen. Then I have saturday a relaxed day. I don’t like to take the bus at 4 am, I will be very tired.
I might stay 2 nigths because the bus back leaves at a strange time. I make a weekend of it, never been to Hamburg before.

1 Like

You will enjoy it for sure! It’s a lovely city with lots to explore :slight_smile:

2 Likes