British Isles Tags - Thank You Thread

British Isles Tag - Thank You Thread

Hello folks,

This thread accompanies the [TAG] British Isles Tag, the [TAG] British Isles โ€œI Spyโ€ Tag, and the [TAG] British Isles Word Chain Reverse Tag.

:uk: :ireland: :isle_of_man: :jersey: :guernsey:

It is for publicly thanking a Postcrosser who has sent you a postcard in one of these Tags. Photos of Tag postcards can also be shared with the rest of the Tag community. For clarity, when posting please indicate which Tag you received the postcard via.

Public thanks and sharing of photos are not mandatory parts of the Tags, however if you would like to share your Tag thanks and postcards, here is the place for it!

Credit to @EmmaG and @jobloggs for this idea to expand the wonderful world of the British Isles Tags.

Remember, the Tags themselves and instructions on how to participate can be found on the relevant Tag pages linked above.

Thank you for participating in the British Isles Tags, sharing your thanks, and sharing photos of you Tag postcards!

6 Likes

I can take no credit for this, it was completely @EmmaG 's idea! I just suggested she run it by you :heart: Great idea @EmmaG and thanks for setting it up @chrisbonham11

3 Likes

I received this gorgeous card from @MartynHst43277 who kindly picked a card perfect for my love of cats and tabbies in particular! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

@chrisbonham11 or anyone, does anyone know how to pin this to one of the top topics of the BI forum?

2 Likes

Ooh great idea!

1 Like

I believe only a mod can do that - perhaps you could flag the first post to alert a mod for assistance?

3 Likes

Thanks @chrisbonham11 :blush:

2 Likes

Done :triangular_flag_on_post: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @Maddymail for the suggestion, and @Seracker for suggesting the solution. I have flagged the first post, and asked a Moderator if they could pin it for us.

4 Likes

Thank you to @Natea for this fantastic King Charles III postcard, the perfect choice for me & definitely the thickest postcard I have ever received, you could use it as a drinks coaster! (Obviously I wonโ€™t lol) x

P.s. I know Iโ€™d already thanked you by PM but I wanted to try out the new โ€˜BI Tag Thank Youโ€™ thread :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you @chrisbonham11 for this lovely Japan Railway postcard !

5 Likes

Thank you @EmmaG for your festive railway greetings! A Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year to you too!

2 Likes

Youโ€™re very welcome & thank you :blush: x

1 Like

Thanks @EmmaG !! Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Not me Iโ€™m afraid, could it be the other Emma? @smileykittens x

2 Likes

This is me! Thanks for the tag Emma :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to @claireandivy !! Lovely postcard came today! RR 161 :slight_smile: have a nice Christmas!

Martyn

1 Like

Thanks I love the postcard!!!

Martyn

Evening @MartynHst43277 , did you mean to post this RR thank you on the British Isles RR thread?

2 Likes