24 June 2023 Extraschicht Meetup in the Ruhr region

Olá

We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil (and others in Brazil - the first National Meetup happening in several Brazilian cities at the same time), :relaxed: same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

2 Likes

Hallo @frewen du kannst bei meiner Mutter und mir das „vielleicht“ entfernen. Wir kommen auf jeden Fall wenn nix ernstes dazwischen kommt.

Gruß Alexander

2 Likes

Liebe @frewen
wir haben uns sehr auf dein diesjähriges Extraschicht-Treffen gefreut, weil du es letztes Jahr so liebevoll und nett organisiert hattest!
Leider rufen familiäre Verpflichtungen - es findet eine Silberhochzeit an dem Tag statt. Daher müssen wir leider absagen :worried:
Ich hoffe es finden sich wunderbare Nachrücker!

1 Like

@frewen du hast eine pn. vo mir . liebe grüße
sandra alias Weselfee79

1 Like

@tacobella Ach - schade… aber Familie geht natürlich immer vor! Wir sehen uns bestimmt auf einem anderen Meeting irgendwo mal wieder. Feiert schön! :slight_smile:

@Weselfee79 Ich trage dich gleich wieder in die Liste ein. Schön, dass du doch teilnehmen kannst!

Die Fertigstellung der Meetingkarten, die ich euch anbiete, ist mein Projekt für morgen.

3 Likes

Der Tisch im Restaurant ist reserviert und wurde auch bereits bestätigt. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello, Can I join this meet up?

1 Like

You are very welcome to join the meetup, @Taurean - but I need to check with the restaurant tomorrow if they have another space at the table available. For the time being, I will put you on the waiting list and let you know if you can move up tomorrow.

Hello, I’m interested in joining the meetup. Can I join please?

1 Like

@wanting_h I am going to talk to the restaurant today and see if they have a few more places available. I hope they do! Until then I am going to put you on the waiting list, so please keep checking. Often a few people still need to cancel before a meetup.

1 Like

I have designed´two different meetup cards that I can offer to all participants if they are interested. More details in the first post of this thread…

6 Likes

Hello, by when will you be able to confirm if I can join so that I can order the cards too?

1 Like

Hallo. Ich nehme

Turm: 20
Zechenrad: 20

Gruß Alexander

1 Like

Ich hätte gern von jedem motiv 25 stück. Nightview 25 stück , das rad auch 25 stück. Mail ist raus an dich .

1 Like

Meine Mutter nimmt

Turm: 10
Rad:10

Gruß Alexander

1 Like

I have to cancel.

I can’t come to the meeting.

1 Like

Good news for the people on the waiting list!

@Taurean @ItsDunnies @wanting_h
I was able to book a few more seats with the restaurant and with one cancellation you can now all take part in the meetup - looking forward to meeting you all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Taurean You will be able to take part - I have been able to book a few more seats at the restaurant. :slight_smile:

@wanting_h I have been able to book a few more seats at the restaurant so you will be able to take part in the meetup! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a pity indeed, dear @Lotty - but thank you for letting me know!