24 June 2023 Extraschicht Meetup in the Ruhr region

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mülheim an der Ruhr
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Ronja restaurant and café inside the Müga-Park, Am Schloss Broich 38, 45479 Mülheim (most likely)
:calendar: DATE: 24th June 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2.30 pm - late (for all those who want to join the Extraschicht event)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will meet early in the afternoon at a restaurant/café to have some food and drinks, chat, sign and stamp postcards. This official part of the meetup will end around 5.30 pm when all those who want to participate in the Extraschicht cultural event will board one of the shuttle bus services. This year we will determine beforehand what our route is going to be (three stopovers most likely) and how long we are going to stay at each location before moving on.

Anyone is welcome to join the first part of the meetup, regardless of whether you want to participate in the Extraschicht event, but if you do, please get your own online tickets beforehand.

You can now find all details about the different festival venues and transportation as well as tickets on the official event website: Extraschicht website

I have designed two different cards for this meetup and am offering to order them for all participants who are interested. Please let me know if and how many cards you would like to order. I will place my order on 7th June 2023 (= in exactly one week) so that they can be printed on time.

You can see the front design of both cards here. The backside has a vertical dividing line in the middle and a few horizontal lines where you can out the recipient’s address. I have also added the required sentence about the Postcrossing logo being a registered trademark in small print on both backsides.

Each card will be available at the cost of printing (0,49€). I have used this printing service for previous meetups and have always been happy with the quality of the printed cards.

Please note that any orders above 20 cards per person will have to be pre-paid before ordering. I can also offer to mail cards before the meetup if you pay a little extra for the envelope and stamps. Alternatively, I can hand over ordered cards on the day of the meetup.

Please send me any orders via direct message and not by posting in the thread so that I can keep track of how many cards need to be printed. Thank you!

°-°-°-°-°-°-°
Participants:

1. frewen
  2. ItsDunnies
  3. Dina2006
  4. Ylvi
  5. tika
  6. Weselfee79
  7. ScarletRain
  8. Luedenscheid
  9. Gretel123
  10. Taurean
  11. xtlera
  12. Maedje
  13. Kikidee
  14. Savoy
  15. LisaMonsterken
  16. AlexGeo
  17. Ponziani
  18. michael_1979
  19. DeepBlueSea
  20. oomiloo
  21. Auringonnousu
  22. Auringonnousus Begleitung
  23. Pelke

13 Likes

Ich möchte gerne dabei sein! :grinning:

1 Like

Ich möchte auch gerne dabei sein. Tolles Lokal und ich liebe die Extraschicht. :blush:
Grüße aus Mülheim an der Ruhr nach Mülheim an der Ruhr. :smile:

2 Likes

Ich wäre auch gerne dabei😀. Bitte setzte mich auch auf die Liste.

2 Likes

Ich wäre auch gerne dabei. :grinning:

1 Like

Ich möchte mich auch anmelden! Ich mag die Extraschicht schon über 15 Jahre. Und warum nicht beides verbinden?!

3 Likes

Bin dabei wenn ich darf

2 Likes

Bin dabei :grin:

4 Likes

Ich wäre auch gerne dabei. Bisher ist das Wochenende noch frei.

2 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

I would like to come to the meeting.

2 Likes

Ich wäre so gerne dabeigewesen, bin aber verhindert. :smiling_face_with_tear: Ich wünsche euch viel Spaß!

1 Like

Ich wäre auch gerne dabei.:blush:

1 Like

Ich wäre auch gerne dabei.

1 Like

Ich würde mich/uns auch gerne wieder fürs Café eintragen. Das war im Sommer sehr nett. Bei der Extraschicht sind wir aber nicht dabei.

1 Like

Hallo Frewen. Mach bei mir mal bitte ein Fragezeichen hinter meinen Namen da ich noch nicht weiß ob ich das an dem Tag gesundheitlich schaffe.

1 Like

Ich wäre gerne dabei, aber ohne die Extraschicht.

1 Like

Hallo, mich bitte auch auf die Liste setzten - mit der Extraschicht überlege ich mir noch.

1 Like

Hallo @frewen , ich bin gerne beim Meeting und bei der Extraschicht dabei :raising_hand_woman:t2:

3 Likes

Ich wäre auch gerne dabei.
Werde versuchen das mit meinem steampunkbesuch auf der extraschicht zu kombinieren.

2 Likes